Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:

Currently #49 trending on UK Twitter.
Rose to #34 by 19:40pm.
#33 at 20:00pm.
There appears to have been a queue numbering system as per most gigs for front of stage.

Regards,
FWD.

I took this picture and did not give you permission to repost it. Shame on you.

Nothing signed
Tour shirt with promo pic on front and dates on the back

Merch.

Just got in and stood near the front. Plenty in already and quite a few people outside asking if others are selling tickets, so guessing it’ll be a packed out show! The top tier is covered, though, so it won’t quite be full capacity.

Nothing on the merch stalls caught my eye and I was quietly hoping that the CD and vinyl of I Am Not A Dog On A Chain would have a debut at these gigs. “All The Young People” 7” is on sale too, for those that missed out.

Just got in and stood near the front. Plenty in already and quite a few people outside asking if others are selling tickets, so guessing it’ll be a packed out show!

Nothing on the merch stalls caught my eye and I was quietly hoping that the CD and vinyl of I Am Not A Dog On A Chain would have a debut at these gigs. “All The Young People” 7” is on sale too, for those that missed out.

How can that be when there are loads of areas covered with black curtains, someone else is posting pictures from there?

Well, some called it, but the Neville Buswell image holding IANADOAC is the first proper instance of 'fan made' images appearing on tour merch (assuming it's not anyone else's idea)?
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Regards,
FWD.

How can that be when there are loads of areas covered with black curtains, someone else is posting pictures from there?
Edited my post to mention the curtains a few minutes ago, old chap. As long as it’s full of people sat/stood where tickets were available to purchase, it’s packed out.

Edited my post to mention the curtains a few minutes ago, old chap. As long as it’s full of people sat/stood where tickets were available to purchase, it’s packed out.
Just so long as you ignore all the empty spaces and unsold seats, it's a sell-out!!

Wowe I guess I really overshot it with that 5-6k guess.

C'mon. It has sold badly. We all know that but ... let's be fair ... doors have just opened. Let's wait and see how busy it gets.

Just so long as you ignore all the empty spaces and unsold seats, it's a sell-out!!

As long as it’s full of people sat/stood where tickets were available to purchase, it’s packed out.”

Meaning, regardless of how many seats are in the venue, if only 5 seats
were made available for purchase and
those 5 seats are sold, then, it’s sold out.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom