Leeds 2009 tickets presale (20th May)

Re: Leeds 2009 tickets presale now

That was the easiest Morrissey ticket ive ever bought! Thanks for the link. Yeah Hull was brilliant!! :guitar:

Hi,
I Just want to thank everybody for your thankyous. Im glad so many were able to get tickets if only it was this easy every time.
Jerry

How easy was that, just baged 3 standing tickets, get in!!!

Damn, looks like I need to be registered with O2 to do this :(
Ah well, shall wait until Friday!

Love PTxx.

It was brilliant! You a Tintin fan too?

Absolutely...gotta love tintin...

Blew most of my first student grant cheque (way way back in the mists of time...well early 90's) on a massively overpriced hand knitted tintin jumper from the tintin shop in covent garden...it kept me warm through Uni though...and I still have it...although it has seen better days :)

Got mine, but out of interest, does anyone know how reliable the TicketFast service is? I've received them in the email, but I'm a bit worried over whether the doorman will accept them... Anyone used it before?

Got mine, but out of interest, does anyone know how reliable the TicketFast service is? I've received them in the email, but I'm a bit worried over whether the doorman will accept them... Anyone used it before?

Yes, a couple of times already.
Never had a problem with them, they just look a bit funny! :thumb:

got mine!

Cheers got two at work ,had to wait till I came home to say thanks :):guitar:

Cheers for the link! Appreciate it!

Went to the gig last night in Hull and I'm still buzzing, can't wait to go again!

Just some quick questions for anyone...
The official Morrissey website says the Leeds Academy gig is on the 30th of October, whereas the tickets I've just booked are for the 29th, anyone know any more information on this?
Also, these tickets are guaranteed aren't they?

Cheers

Went to the gig last night in Hull and I'm still buzzing, can't wait to go again!

The official Morrissey website says the Leeds Academy gig is on the 30th of October, whereas the tickets I've just booked are for the 29th, anyone know any more information on this?

Cheers

no says 29th.....

Cheers

Same about buzzing from hull last night, But also bought the leeds tickets today but i got that FastTicket thing where they send them straight away and you get a barcode printoutable ticket and i've now got them so i'd say they're guarenteed, the tickets that came through said 29th on them and al the other non priority ticket sites all say 29th

Well spotted - quality. Got my 2. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom