Led Zepplin - jesus H. Christ

M

mozrebel

Guest
Me Da was into Led Zepplin - and I'm no teenager. I can rememebr playing with the album cover when i was a nipper - you know the one with the holes and rotating disc inside and the pictures changed
 
C

Colleen

Guest
> Me Da was into Led Zepplin - and I'm no teenager. I can rememebr playing
> with the album cover when i was a nipper - you know the one with the holes
> and rotating disc inside and the pictures changed
Mozrebel, I don't remember that one, but my favorite is "Houses Of The Holy"
 
C

Colleen

Guest
Re: This one.

That's a damned good price too! I may even order that. The last one I have came out when I graduated from high school- 1980- you could use a damp sponge on the record sleeve and it changed colors!
 
M

mozrebel

Guest
Very cool.

Can you say cool..is it not cool to say cool anymore..I don't f'in care. i grew up sayin' cool, and I ain't gonna stop now.
 
T

The ARSIT formerly known as ARTIST

Guest
> Mozrebel, I don't remember that one, but my favorite is "Houses Of
> The Holy"

How old is your dear old Da then?
I'd hazard a guess at 55.
Yes?
 
A

Andy Ison

Guest
Re:Led Zep did have good album covers!!

'Physical Graffiti' is really good record sleave too.
Changing colours sounds good too like those soft toys when you put them in water they change colour!!
or mood rings that change with heat.
 
C

Colleen

Guest
Re: Very cool.

> Can you say cool..is it not cool to say cool anymore..I don't f'in care. i
> grew up sayin' cool, and I ain't gonna stop now.
Look, I'm not sure where you grew up Mozrebel but I can bet it's the same place I did! I'm a native San Diegan, born and bred, and the expression "cool" will never frickin'leave my vocab. I also say, under my breath, OMG, and that will never leave either. But you'll never catch me saying :stoked, grody, et al. It's most definitely cool, Mozrebel.
 
C

Colleen

Guest
> How old is your dear old Da then?
> I'd hazard a guess at 55.
> Yes?
I think you were referring to me. My father's passed away. I am 43.
 
M

mozrebel

Guest
Das cool then

But I wasn't brought up in the sane place you were. A native Corkonian I am. And proud of it.
 
C

Colleen

Guest
Re: Das cool then

> But I wasn't brought up in the sane place you were. A native Corkonian I
> am. And proud of it.
Very cool, very cool Mozrebel!
 
T

The ARSIT formerly known as ARTIST

Guest
> I think you were referring to me. My father's passed away. I am 43.

Sorry Colleen, I was asking Rebel as he mentioned his Da was into Zeppelin, so I presumed he would be in his mid fifties, if he was an original follower.

Sorry your Dad has passed away.
I do recall he was ill for some time though wasn't he?
Wasn't it Alzheimers?
 
C

Colleen

Guest
> Sorry Colleen, I was asking Rebel as he mentioned his Da was into
> Zeppelin, so I presumed he would be in his mid fifties, if he was an
> original follower.

> Sorry your Dad has passed away.
> I do recall he was ill for some time though wasn't he?
> Wasn't it Alzheimers?
Thank you for that, yes it was Alzheimers and he'd been ill for some time so we'd been prepared for it. (unlike some ill lady here who thinks I made the whole story up! I loved my father, there's no reason I'd do such a horrible thing.) Sorry for the mix up though- that would be cool- to be an original Zeppelin follower!
 
L

lg

Guest
Re: This one.

I have all Led Zep's discography on vinyl.
And a few bootlegs too.
 
Top Bottom