Led Zeppelin reunion

No, not yet. Surely someone must have recorded it?!

On the train to work today the guy opposite me was talking about the gig last night and going through the set list.

Sorry I was too sick with jealousy to remember any details! :(

here is the set list and a vid clip..people queued for over a day to be in the front..I've been a fan of Zep since my highschool days but wouldn't consider spending hunderds of dollars on a ticket..

Good Times Bad Times
Ramble On
Black Dog
In My Time Of Dying
For Your Life
Trampled Underfoot
CUSTARD PIE (Intro)
Nobody's Fault But Mine
No Quarter
Since I've Been Loving You
Dazed & Confused
Stairway To Heaven
The Song Remains The Same
Misty Mountain Hop
Kashmir

Whole Lotta Love
ROCK AND ROLL

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God! Thank you. :)

You lucky, lucky person! And they played Since I've Been Loving You as well.
Sigh.......

Please tell us more.

Oh do you mean you didn't actually go? I'm very tired, time to go home....

Thanks for the clip anyway. :)

Sigh.......

Please tell us more.

wow, my fav Zep song. I'd love to see them. one of the first bands I really loved. I wish theyd do a full scale tour, I'd try to get tix, but I'm sure it would be damn near impossible. not to mention the price...

Sigh.......

Please tell us more.

sorry for the confusions..didn't make it out..I will be over however for six nights of Moz in camden

Since I've Been Loving You is my favorite Zep tune..

sorry for the confusions..didn't make it out..I will be over however for six nights of Moz in camden

Since I've Been Loving You is my favorite Zep tune..

Ah mine too! As well as Going To California.

The strong rumour is that they will be going out on tour after this. The Cult claim they will be the support?!
There were nothing but positive reviews of the gig in all the UK press yesterday.

I haven't managed to get a single ticket yet for Moz this time :(

Aargh! How do you download this? I'm not great with the technical stuff and it won't work!
I couldn't even get the You Tube url right :confused:
The T.U.B.E. link opened OK for me JoJO - there's a download key at the foot of the page.

Failing that key in T.U.B.E. into your browser - you should be able to access it directly from there.

Cheers, Smug

Aargh! How do you download this? I'm not great with the technical stuff and it won't work!

It's not your fault; that Web site did a weird thing and put a text file up on RapidShare. That text file contains the URLs for the 4 parts of the show. Here's what it says:

So just download all 4 parts, alternating between the two sites as needed.

It's not your fault; that Web site did a weird thing and put a text file up on RapidShare. That text file contains the URLs for the 4 parts of the show. Here's what it says:

So just download all 4 parts, alternating between the two sites as needed.

Brilliant! Thanks very much both of you.

Back
Top Bottom