Least favourite songs from each Moz solo album?

Suprised so many dislike Margaret on the guillotine, it has one if the best instrumental outros of any moz song IMO. And the guy who dislikes Alsatian Cousin, I can't be avin' that, it's moz at his very best. Angel down is one I might skip on VH but all the rest are great, Ordinary boys is incredible too.

I don't understand it either. Maybe none of them lived under Thatcher.

Then again, I voted a song that a lot of people rank as their favourite from the album. No accounting for taste and all that.

Viva Hate:Margaret On The Guillotine
Kill Uncle: The Harsh Truth of the Camera (hard to pick only one as this album is dire)
Your Arsenal: none
Vauxhall And I: Lifeguard Sleeping Girl Drowning
Southpaw Grammar: The Teachers are Afraid (hard to pick only one as this album is just poor)
Maladjusted: Ambitious Outsiders
You Are The Quarry: All The Lazy Dykes
Ringleader Of The Tormentors: The Father who must be Killed
Years Of Refusal: Sorry doesn't Help
World Peace Is None Of Your Business: Smiler With Knife

Ordinary Boys
The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye
You're The One For Me, Fatty
The More You Ignore Me, the Closer I Get
Best Friend On The Payroll
Wide To Receive
How Could Anyone Possibly Know How I Feel?
I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now
Sorry Doesn't Help
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet

Interesting. How do you feel about the remastered Viva Hate then? Also, I can't be having I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now, classic Moz, classic Visconti.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand it either. Maybe none of them lived under Thatcher.

Then again, I voted a song that a lot of people rank as their favourite from the album. No accounting for taste and all that.

- - - Updated - - -

How could anyone hate Maudlin Street?

Beats me. Same with Alsatian Cousin, I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now, The More You Ignore Me. Also, I appreciate a good put down on Thatcher, Cheswick but it just seems overly simple and doesn't really offer the awesome putdown that I expect out of Moz, but yeah the instrumental is great.

VH -Sunday
KU- Place in Hell
SG-Teachers
YA- Someday
VAI - Sweet Boy
MAL - Sorrow
Q- Couldn't last

Bored now...

Tags
2014 album favourite morrissey songs
Back
Top Bottom