Lazy Sunbathers cover

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Apropos nothing at all, I was wondering where I put the cover of The Lazy Sunbathers I did in my front room some years ago. I dredged some files and found it. Flame away.

I love it. Sometimes covers of Morrissey songs bring out something different from the original and this reinforces the kindness in his lyrics. A lot of his songs really are pleas for tolerance. I remember listening to The Smiths is Dead tribute album and being struck by this.
Where can we find more of your covers?

I like it a lot!
Good one Uncleskinny! :thumb:

I love it. Sometimes covers of Morrissey songs bring out something different from the original and this reinforces the kindness in his lyrics. A lot of his songs really are pleas for tolerance. I remember listening to The Smiths is Dead tribute album and being struck by this.
Where can we find more of your covers?

They used to be online, but I took them down. I think there's The Loop, Please Please Please, Teenage Dad, Used To Be A Sweet boy, Stop Me, and one or two others I may have forgot.

*EDIT* - I found The Loop. It was one acoustic guitar, and tons of effects in Audacity on several tracks. All the reverbs are artificially added.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom