Lawrence, KS - Liberty Hall (May 20, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / Ganglord / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Hand In Glove / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Life Is A Pigsty / Trouble Loves Me / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder / The National Front Disco // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Ryan. and also setlist.fm, link posted by Chip

Last edited:
My handshakeless friend says it was a great show and that he tossed his shirt during the encore. His jealous boyfriend is NOT going to be happy with that. :mad: :p

His boyfriend can see him shirtless any time!

Yeah but don't you think he gets all jelly when morrissey's flashin' his lovely nips to strangers? To keep it on topic my friend says he reached in her general direction but that she was too short. Now the long drive back to Texas. She gets to see two more shows! Not up close though.

According to people on twitter he started the show by saying "You can do anything you want, but don't send me back to Lincoln, Nebraska."

It was a fantastic show.

The man's voice is the best I have heard in a long while. Fine, fine form.

Yes, said, "You can do whatever you want to me, but do not send me back to Lincoln, Nebraska."

Recognized birthdays. The lads were wearing Superman t-shirts that read "Ladies think I'm fly."

The boys were tight, loud, on it.

Opened with "One Day..." and closed with "Asleep" and "First of the Gang".

"National Front" and "The Youngest" crept in with others that have been standard.

Brilliant show. Chatty. And yes, a shirt at the end. Pile on the floor.

According to people on twitter he started the show by saying "You can do anything you want, but don't send me back to Lincoln, Nebraska."

sorry, Moz. you've had my sympathy in the past but now you're just being an asshat.
the humor is gone from the lyrics, your singing on the newer songs is more and more akin to the sound of a spy being tortured, and you don't know how to treat your fans.
farewell then, career...

I guess Morrissey has forgiven Jesus, but not Lincoln, Nebraska.

It makes me kinda sad that he never read or was explained to that the guy wasn't calling him boring, but the drive. Maybe he never wants to go back there because he f***ed up by not hearing it right? Or maybe there was other stuff? Or he just wants to put it all behind him? I feel bad for people like The Tiny Dancer who were so into the show to hear he hated their town. Oh well, guess we won't know until Autobiography II comes out.

Last night felt like a fight with a lover, and tonight was the make-up sex. Amazing show, incredible energy. Changed up set considerably from past several shows; would love a setlist, friends. We were too busy weeping with every word as tonight is the last night of our tour. Thank you Morrissey, and thank you to all of you lovely people that have been smiling, singing, and crying along with us!

It makes me kinda sad that he never read or was explained to that the guy wasn't calling him boring, but the drive. Maybe he never wants to go back there because he f***ed up by not hearing it right? Or maybe there was other stuff? Or he just wants to put it all behind him? I feel bad for people like The Tiny Dancer who were so into the show to hear he hated their town. Oh well, guess we won't know until Autobiography II comes out.

Did you ever consider he knows just what the person said and the follow-up to Autobiography is travelogue with the drive between Denver and Lincoln as the central focus?

- - - Updated - - -

It was a fantastic show.

The man's voice is the best I have heard in a long while. Fine, fine form.

Yes, said, "You can do whatever you want to me, but do not send me back to Lincoln, Nebraska."

Recognized birthdays. The lads were wearing Superman t-shirts that read "Ladies think I'm fly."

The boys were tight, loud, on it.

Opened with "One Day..." and closed with "Asleep" and "First of the Gang".

"National Front" and "The Youngest" crept in with others that have been standard.

Brilliant show. Chatty. And yes, a shirt at the end. Pile on the floor.

Hand In Glove didn't get dropped did it?

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Speedway
Ganglord
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Earth Is the Loneliest Planet
Everyday Is Like Sunday
The Bullfighter Dies
Hand In Glove
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
Life Is A Pigsty
Trouble Loves Me
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
Yes, I Am Blind
Meat Is Murder
The National Front Disco
//
Asleep
First Of The Gang To Die

I can answer my own question, according to http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/morrissey/2014/liberty-hall-lawrence-ks-6bc09a4a.html

One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
Speedway
Ganglord
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Earth Is the Loneliest Planet
Everyday Is Like Sunday
The Bullfighter Dies
Hand in Glove
(The Smiths song)
The Youngest Was the Most Loved
Life Is a Pigsty
Trouble Loves Me
(extended piano intro)
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Yes, I Am Blind
Meat Is Murder
(The Smiths song)
The National Front Disco
Encore:
Asleep
(The Smiths song)
First of the Gang to Die

Crystal Geezer, you are seriously so funny. I'm too lazy to log onto my account and I'm not a frequent poster (just a frequent lurker) but your comments always make me giggle.

Like the new arrangement, looks like Morrissey is back on it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom