Lausanne postponed according to official docks.ch site

UPDATE 8:00 AM PT:

sad veiled bride posted the link:

Lausanne cannot take place - true-to-you.net
2 November 2014

Due to ongoing influenza amongst band and crew members tonight's show at Lausanne (Switzerland) cannot take place. It is hoped that the show will be re-scheduled for December. Tomorrow's show at Basel looks unlikely, although Wednesday's show at Hannover (Germany) remains firmly in place. Apologies are offered for any inconvenience.

An anonymous person writes:

According to the venue website Les Docks....

http://www.docks.ch/evenement/morrissey/

Pour des causes de maladie de l’artiste, le concert a dû être annulé. La date sera probablement reportée rapidement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: lausanne cancelled....merde alors....

I wonder if we can expect some bollocks via tty

"Due to ongoing influenza amongst band and crew members tonight's show at Lausanne (Switzerland) cannot take place. It is hoped that the show will be re-scheduled for December. Tomorrow's show at Basel looks unlikely, although Wednesday's show at Hannover (Germany) remains firmly in place. Apologies are offered for any inconvenience."

Please tell me if I get it right, Basel is cancelled, but in Hanover they play?

As I've got nothing nice to say, I won't say anything.

Gastroenteritis and flu is definitely a four day 'sickie' in my world.

None of this would have happened in Sweden.

And it won't.
(rofl)

But yeah, better not throw a sickie in Germany, they'll eat you alive.

Proper flu for me is 10 days minimum, gastroenteritis, a couple of days: and that's how we lost the war. :) (Quite proud, actually...)

Morrissey was spotted at the Manchester derby this afternoon.

Someone who is in Switzerland saw him in the back of a Mercedes in Lausanne. Nice try.

In stalker fashion I went to Boz's facebook page to see if he's offered anything...Boz is kinda hilarious:

10710623_10152531549209200_6231046847366506177_n.jpg

But if you read the comments it took several people to get the joke. :rolleyes:

...I'm now wondering if there's a guest list for the Flu, because they do seem to have got it before anybody else.

Aaah. fame.

The flu hasn't arrived yet but we've got the vaccine anyway, if anyone not-sick-yet is interested...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom