Lausanne postponed according to official docks.ch site

UPDATE 8:00 AM PT:

sad veiled bride posted the link:

Lausanne cannot take place - true-to-you.net
2 November 2014

Due to ongoing influenza amongst band and crew members tonight's show at Lausanne (Switzerland) cannot take place. It is hoped that the show will be re-scheduled for December. Tomorrow's show at Basel looks unlikely, although Wednesday's show at Hannover (Germany) remains firmly in place. Apologies are offered for any inconvenience.

An anonymous person writes:

According to the venue website Les Docks....

http://www.docks.ch/evenement/morrissey/

Pour des causes de maladie de l’artiste, le concert a dû être annulé. La date sera probablement reportée rapidement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just what would you do without the man himself to take the piss out of? And this website on which to display the urine streaks of your wit? Occasionally funny btw but mostly really sad. Your life must be oh so empty.

You are totally right with your summary.

You know, these 'posts' are just laughable. In the end, the people who post this rubbish have no life (at all. ) So, they come here to post this and that - and that and this - because a) they can and b) they think its fun to post a sicksetlist. I mean, come on, who could think of creating a sick setlist ? It iS MADNESS. It is like something
worse than Viz and from the early 1800s. Honestly, it is these fools who are the total jerks.

Thank god they are nowhere near the tour, nor the bus. They could end up with a swift kicking.

Walk of shame for them (all of them.)

Hazard
England.

No way. We're the virus fighting to get out of Boz and Matts body. RB is in charge of puking since she's anorexic and I'm in charge of diarrhea since I talk shit and convert it to gold like a good little alchemist. Us fighting is helping the tour. You jerks should be thanking us. :thumb:

CG,

Well, I am not talking sides, but it is not looking good for you.

Firstly, I don't see how fighting between yourselves or 'yourselves' and how that could be "helping the tour".
Secondly, I don't think anyone is a "jerk." Everybody has good points.

Respectfully, I don't need an answer from you. But if you do go to any of the remaining European shows, post some news and not the 'turning shit into wine' type.

Hazard
England.

They said the band is sick, not him.

Wasn't he ill somewhere in the US and he was stuck there for a while and thanked Whole Foods from preventing him from starving?

He said that on March 11, 2009 in Durham, NC. He stayed in Durham from March 7-11.

Moz: Am I Still Ill?

Apparently so. f*** it, I'm canceling.

CG,

Well, I am not talking sides, but it is not looking good for you.

Firstly, I don't see how fighting between yourselves or 'yourselves' and how that could be "helping the tour".
Secondly, I don't think anyone is a "jerk." Everybody has good points.

Respectfully, I don't need an answer from you. But if you do go to any of the remaining European shows, post some news and not the 'turning shit into wine' type.

Hazard
England.

Blood into wine is Bach 'n' Alien stuff. Shit into gold is All Night Alchemist stuff. Yer mixing yer metaphors.

I won't be attending any shows this tour. I'm the 'Murican Cosmic Tech Support. I fight viruses and control the crowds with my Jedi Mind Control. "Use the 4's, Look."

Re: lausanne cancelled....merde alors....

"Tomorrow's show at Basel looks unlikely, although Wednesday's show at Hannover (Germany) remains firmly in place."

Since they all got ill at precisely the same time, they'll all be better at the precisely the same time. Amazing that.

What do I do for a hobby? Get this - I post derogatory messages on the fansite of a singer/songwriter called Morrissey. I have such a fun time. It's particularly hilarious when I wind up all those fans of his and get some kind of a response. It really makes me feel like I have achieved something. The nurses say that the doctor might reduce my medication soon and I might be able to go home. My ambition is to have a friend. You know, someone I can have a real relationship with. Would you like to be my friend? No, please don't run away...

Thank god they are nowhere near the tour, nor the bus. They could end up with a swift kicking.

Oh FFS. I've just told you, I can't make it to Hanover and get a good German spanking! It's quite futile to try and turn me on like this.

He's not just another pop star and don't tell me to 'get over it'. He's the source of all evil in the world. And all those pesky fans who post nice things about him are the enemy. I used to love that man as a teenager but he made me do dirty things to myself. Every time I tried to ask a girl out he whispered in my ear, 'Loser! Loser!' The pustular acne and chronic halitosis didn't help either. Now he has to suffer. Where is my laptop?

No way. We're the virus fighting to get out of Boz and Matts body. RB is in charge of puking since she's anorexic and I'm in charge of diarrhea since I talk shit and convert it to gold like a good little alchemist. Us fighting is helping the tour. You jerks should be thanking us. :thumb:

I understand wanting to get out of Boz Boorer's body. Matt Walker's, less so...

Don't worry girls, you can stay here and fight for as long as you like.
I've just heard that Morrissey has lost a fan in Scandinavia, which I didn't think was possible. The balance of the universe is fine. Go for it.

Every time I tried to ask a girl out he whispered in my ear, 'Loser! Loser!'

I'm sorry you had that experience. :(
Me, every time I tried to ask a man out, he shouted in my ear : " LESBIAN! LESBIAN!"

Seems we have a lot in common, after all. Could the differences only be superficial?

...Here, have your laptop back. I wouldn't want to keep you from posting :)

Jesse and Matt both posted photos of Lausanne to social media today. They must be ok.

What do I do for a hobby? Get this - I post derogatory messages on the fansite of a singer/songwriter called Morrissey.

...That's nice...
Me, when I'm not busy rescuing kittens from puppy mills, I try to inject some humanity in a guy called Morrissey. My friends tell me it's an utterly pointless venture. But did the lepers give up on Jesus just because he had bad skin??

Back
Top Bottom