Lausanne postponed according to official docks.ch site

UPDATE 8:00 AM PT:

sad veiled bride posted the link:

Lausanne cannot take place - true-to-you.net
2 November 2014

Due to ongoing influenza amongst band and crew members tonight's show at Lausanne (Switzerland) cannot take place. It is hoped that the show will be re-scheduled for December. Tomorrow's show at Basel looks unlikely, although Wednesday's show at Hannover (Germany) remains firmly in place. Apologies are offered for any inconvenience.

An anonymous person writes:

According to the venue website Les Docks....

http://www.docks.ch/evenement/morrissey/

Pour des causes de maladie de l’artiste, le concert a dû être annulé. La date sera probablement reportée rapidement.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Duchess of Cambridge makes him look like a right pussy doesn't she !
Up the duff, throws her guts up for a month and then back on Royal duties ha ha lol !
The Royal family must laugh their arses off at our Bi-organic man Ste Mo

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Upsetting. Haven't seen him since 1992, and was really looking forward (positively giddy if I'm honest) about the Basel show. As yet its not cancelled officially but I'm not holding my breath it'll happen. Please reschedule for December.

Er... There's a bit in this article that basically says he is in the worst state imaginable. That's the expression you use when someone is on their deathbed. "But still we'll try to set a new date" ROFL. I don't know what language this lady speaks originally, but it's clearly not the same as mine. Was this translated from German?
Or else it's an example of the famous Swiss Hyperbole. Or optimism.

I'm getting a bit fed up with morons telling me that Morrissey is dying every other day, as last time I saw him he just looked toned and tanned. Make up your mind already...
Hope you'll let us know directly/ via TTY, when you're really leaving? Cheers.

Er... There's a bit in this article that basically says he is in the worst state imaginable. That's the expression you use when someone is on their deathbed. "But still we'll try to set a new date" ROFL. I don't know what language this lady speaks originally, but it's clearly not the same as mine. Was this translated from German?
Or else it's an example of the famous Swiss Hyperbole. Or optimism.

I'm getting a bit fed up with morons telling me that Morrissey is dying every other day, as last time I saw him he just looked toned and tanned. Make up your mind already...
Hope you'll let us know directly/ via TTY, when you're really leaving? Cheers.

Unless it was an official statement I wouldn't believe it.

Someone saw him in the back of a car. He's not dying.

Setlist for tonight was as follows ( some slight changes )

Glamorous poo
Humasexual disco
All you need is meat or Pete
The bull shyster dies
Burningring
Shitbag strikes again
The kidneys a looker
Billy bullshit
To lie is the reason I live
Cancel is my middle name
Boyfriend has Ebola
Istanbullshit

Encore
Everyday is like bum-gravy day
Sold out performers of the world

Cracking set list what a bummer it was pulled

Encores:

Vomit (that song that goes "vomit in the streets of London, vomit in the streets of Birmingham"...)
There is a guy that often throws up

this is simply not an issue for thousands of other bands/artists that zig-zag across the planet 12 months a year.

So true. These cancellations are really strange.

Glamorous poo
Humasexual disco
The bull shyster dies
Burningring
Shitbag strikes again
The kidneys a looker
Billy bullshit
Cancel is my middle name
Boyfriend has Ebola
Istanbullshit

Encore

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Just what would you do without the man himself to take the piss out of? And this website on which to display the urine streaks of your wit? Occasionally funny btw but mostly really sad. Your life must be oh so empty.

If he does not want to play a concert come day of the gig he will ask a member of the band if any of them are "Ill", they being on the payroll will say yes. "Tonight it is me boss, I have the flu."
The tour manager will then get in touch with the venue/promoter, words will be exchanged, information will be passed on, tour insurance will kick in and that is how it is done.

He's not dying.

I guess you're right, because CG and RB are still at each other's throat. I'd like to think they'd respect some sort of a truce for a couple of minutes in his honour...:D (?????????????????)

that remark about Kennedy made me lol.
I guess we'll know Morrissey's dead when bits of his brain fly in our faces...(I think Julia might be too devastated then to update TTY correctly, anyway...)

If he does not want to play a concert come day of the gig he will ask a member of the band if any of them are "Ill", they being on the payroll will say yes. "Tonight it is me boss, I have the flu."
The tour manager will then get in touch with the venue/promoter, words will be exchanged, information will be passed on, tour insurance will kick in and that is how it is done.

Yep, that sounds absolutely plausible. Thanks for enlightening us all.

I guess you're right, because CG and RB are still at each other's throat. I'd like to think they'd respect some sort of a truce for a couple of minutes in his honour...:D (?????????????????)

No way. We're the virus fighting to get out of Boz and Matts body. RB is in charge of puking since she's anorexic and I'm in charge of diarrhea since I talk shit and convert it to gold like a good little alchemist. Us fighting is helping the tour. You jerks should be thanking us. :thumb:

Re: lausanne cancelled....merde alors....

If he was real sick he wouldn't have left the hotel.

Give it up Morrissey

No one said it was Moz who was sick. The phrase was "touring party"...

Inconvenience? I'm not saying I know better...I'd be on a train if I were in Europe, too.
I don't have the time to do it, but will one of the unemployed irregular regulars on this forum do the math on how many shows (percentages, please) have been canceled during the solo years. Unbelievably, I am 19/19 on Moz showing for those for which I've had tickets, but they were all sellouts.

Glamorous poo
Humasexual disco
The bull shyster dies
Burningring
Shitbag strikes again
The kidneys a looker
Billy bullshit
Cancel is my middle name
Boyfriend has Ebola
Istanbullshit

Encore

Once again Benny proving what a witless c*** he is. The irony that's not lost on anyone, Benny, is that you pretend to hate Morrissey, yet you waste so much time and effort posting on this site under so many threads on a daily basis. GENUINE disaffection and indifference wouldn't drag you back here, day after day, because you'd have far more important things to do with your life. Of course you care, of course you're devoted. Your sad little act is tedious and unconvincing.

Encores:

Vomit (that song that goes "vomit in the streets of London, vomit in the streets of Birmingham"...)
There is a guy that often throws up

If I understood the irony, the guy vomiting everywhere and often is Benny, right?

Back
Top Bottom