Launch of the Moz Supreme T-Shirt video - Emily Oberg of Complex news interviews customers

"Why are you waiting here?"
"For the Morrissey Tee"
"You like Morrissey?"
"I don't even know who that is"

Pretty much all of this is rabid consumerist nonsense, and will depress Supreme and Morrissey in equal measure.

P.S - look how much they are going for on Ebay, and people are bidding them up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS-AnD3bQtQ

Media:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I find this hard to believe. But total A for effort in trying to sound like a business owner who employs young hip kids who happen to be current on the dealings at the all-but-dead TTY. You should've added some emojis for realistic "youthful" flare.

1) He works at my home, not a business
2) I sent him the links

I don't take any joy in pointing this out, but considering some of the stuff you DO believe, I'm not particularly shocked the truth seems unimaginable to you. Some of us live real lives, darlin'.

2) I sent him the links

I don't take any joy in pointing this out, but considering some of the stuff you DO believe, I'm not particularly shocked the truth seems unimaginable to you. Some of us live real lives, darlin'.

Crystal is that psycho Morrissey who "allegedly" threatened to harm the man who began this site and others too.

2) I sent him the links

You know me? Why didn't you log in? Oh that's right, "darlin'" you got something to hide.

You know me? Why didn't you log in? Oh that's right, "darlin'" you got something to hide.

I have no idea what you're on about CG, and even less interest in facilitating a springboard swan dive straight into the rabbit hole, so I'll leave it at wishing you a supreme day.

Where the name Supreme comes from. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_McGriff
Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff (born September 19, 1960) is a convicted American drug trafficker and organized crime figure.

McGriff came to prominence in the early 1980s when he formed his own crack distributing organization which he called the Supreme Team based in the South Jamaica section of Queens, New York. Under McGriff's leadership, the gang's numbers swelled to the hundreds and came to control the crack-cocaine trade in the Baisley Park Houses, the neighborhood where McGriff was raised.

In 1987, McGriff was arrested following a joint state and federal investigation and in 1989 pleaded guilty to engaging in a Continuing Criminal Enterprise. He was sentenced to 12 years incarceration. McGriff was released from prison on parole in early 1994 after serving approximately seven years of his sentence. He was sent back to prison on parole violations by year's end, and served another 2½ years' incarceration before being released in 1997.

McGriff is alleged to have had a hand in the 2002 murder of Run D.M.C. member Jam Master Jay, and was convicted of ordering the 2001 killing of Mobb Deep affiliate E-Moneybags (real name Eric Smith).[1] Federal authorities also accused him in connection with the attempted murder of 50 Cent.[2] Persistent rumors suggest that McGriff felt 50 Cent had exposed too much of the drug kingpin in Jamaica, Queens and others involved in the drug trade through the lyrics of his song "Ghetto Qu'ran" released in 2000.

Why no tee with his image then? Odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just occurred to me that the kids paying $150 for a Supreme t shirt of Morrissey are probably the same ass*oles that were so rude to him at the FIREFLY festival last year. Morrissey is getting his usual revenge i suppose.

Re: Launch of the Moz Supreme T-Shirt - Emily Oberg of Complex news interviews customers

Seems that the people waiting in line were paid to do so. One person interviewed said that Morrissey helped him make some money.

"I went to a Chinese restaurant. The guy sitting next to me was on the menu." - Sam Tripoli
http://www.samtripoli.com/

Supreme won't care, they're selling merchandise.

For the life of me I can't figure out why anyone would want to pay for any kind of product depicting a person you have zero knowledge of. For all these people know, the guy on their shirt could have publicly stated that he views the Chinese as a sub-species - or something like that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom