LATV - somebody tape it please

suparni

human being
Hi, I just noticed there will be a Morrissey performance/show tonight on LATV, it's listed on the mainpage. I do not know if this is streaming anywhere but I do no have access to LATV here so can somebody please record it and post it here or on youtube? Also if there is a link to a stream and time, that would be great, I don't seem to see one.

Hi, I just noticed there will be a Morrissey performance/show tonight on LATV, it's listed on the mainpage. I do not know if this is streaming anywhere but I do no have access to LATV here so can somebody please record it and post it here or on youtube? Also if there is a link to a stream and time, that would be great, I don't seem to see one.

Can I second that request please. Maybe someone can recod it and upload it via sendspace or megaupload

Thanks as always

cossy

I believe I can handle that request

It is recording as I type this....

Check Back in about 18 hours, I should have it posted by then

fantastic!

from the reviews on the main page, it sounds awesome..hopefully it gets posted on smithstorrents for downloading as well.

It was an amazing hour of MozTV!!

I couldn't get it taping fast enough in the beginning cuz I was too destracted by the clip they showed of the Seasick, Yet Still Docked Video...and everything else shortly after in those few seconds. Highly enjoyable, as always!

Last edited:
Any sign of this being uploaded guys.......need my moz fix

as always thanks

cossy

Back
Top Bottom