Latest Morrissey and Tina Dehghani sighting?

We have internet just like you know how Morrissey in some gigs with his bitch, in the f***ing Roxy, f***ing Sunset Marquis, f***ing Ace Hotel, everywhere, that's why I got this bitch's photo, FROM INTERNET YOU DIPSHIT, I know where he is...not because of my country but because INTERNET, this f***ing forum gives me info, nobody needs your info, trolling, and your posts. You cock sucking whack ass dick/bitch, watch your mouth you wanker. Your posts about Nancy and everything that make you sound like a member of Moz's inner circle are shit, yes S H I T
That's an awful lot of angry posts in a row. Perhaps you should have a cup of tea and a lie down.

We have internet just like you know how Morrissey in some gigs with his bitch, in the f***ing Roxy, f***ing Sunset Marquis, f***ing Ace Hotel, everywhere, that's why I got this bitch's photo, FROM INTERNET YOU DIPSHIT, I know where he is...not because of my country but because INTERNET, this f***ing forum gives me info, nobody needs your info, trolling, and your posts. You cock sucking whack ass dick/bitch, watch your mouth you wanker. Your posts about Nancy and everything that make you sound like a member of Moz's inner circle are shit, yes S H I T

I think next time you should try and fit more naughty words in. The % count is getting dangerously low.

why u so putrid?
makeup-tutorials-small-eyes-makeup-for-smaller-asian-eyes.jpg
I'm not putrid you f***ing wanker, what's your problem anyway? I wasn't talking to you. And see, western people are rude, and then don't give a f*** when it happens to an Asian, and you think I have a swollen eye just because in my profile I wore an eyeglasses??? Your brain must be so small like a nut.

I'm not putrid you f***ing wanker, what's your problem anyway? I wasn't talking to you. And see, western people are rude, and then don't give a f*** when it happens to an Asian, and you think I have a swollen eye just because in my profile I wore an eyeglasses??? Your brain must be so small like a nut.

We've found the person with skin thinner than Filo, folks. Enjoy it while you can.

That's an awful lot of angry posts in a row. Perhaps you should have a cup of tea and a lie down.
No I won't when someone called me "don't know anything and from backwards country", should I react "yeah it was okay"? Of course not! And when one of you said this, would you reply her/him like this too or you just being racist over an Asian? That's why Indonesian Morrissey-Solo members never seen to talk in this low forum, perhaps they got discriminated.

No I won't when someone called me "don't know anything and from backwards country", should I react "yeah it was okay"? Of course not! And when one of you said this, would you reply her/him like this too or you just being racist over an Asian? That's why Indonesian Morrissey-Solo members never seen to talk in this low forum, perhaps they got discriminated.

Jesus, calm down will you. People here don't like you because of your country or race. They don't like you because you're an arsehole.

Jesus, calm down will you. People here don't like you because of your country or race. They don't like you because you're an arsehole.
Hey you f***ing troll, I'm not a troll here and you rate me as a troll??? Such a f***in denial reaction of you, dick, look at what Aztec said before, you dick, READ THAT RACIST SHIT AND PLEASE NOTE THAT IM NOT AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU, YOU MUST BE PROUD OF THAT HONOUR.

Look. I'll give you one more chance to be nice. If you're not, I'll ban you and delete all your posts.

Now calm down.
Who are you? I didn't start a problem here but AZTEC did, he/she is the real wanker and you. Can you just f*** off and don't give a f*** on my posts, I don't need you anyway.

Peter doesn't like racists.
I didn't know the masculine of 'bitch' was 'dick'.
I live and learn.
Deep breaths.
Regards,
FWD.

It's great and cute someone and not just anyone, but you Rifke, is concerned about me and in her own way restricts my alcoholconsumption, I guess I would listen to you and be thankful.
Can't resist a good advise from a cute, funny bunny when it comes from the heart and when it sounds as sensible as yours!
Thank you! :thumb:
no, no, i do it not out of concern but because i find hedonistic behaviour in older males unbecoming. (except where baklava is concerned)

Hey you f***ing troll, I'm not a troll here and you rate me as a troll??? Such a f***in denial reaction of you, dick, look at what Aztec said before, you dick, READ THAT RACIST SHIT AND PLEASE NOTE THAT IM NOT AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU, YOU MUST BE PROUD OF THAT HONOUR.

You are lol. You’re like an Asian Millie Tant. Calm down sweet tits.

Cool profile pic by the way.

Back
Top Bottom