Latest Morrissey and Tina Dehghani sighting?

can you geriatrics please stop talking about body popping? im sorry but it sounds really gross

:guitar:She is passed away. :thumb: Latest sighting of them on this year in Moz Angeles. There be Facebook foto of themselves siting under big Moz photo.

Blikey blood hell, that was at the Roxy in April 2016. No one even went up to Malibu Steve or asked for his autograph. Uncle Steve was stag and Aunt Nancy was home with lil' Sammy and lil' Alex waiting for her love with Steve's favorite. Spaghetti with marinara sauce, tons of Italian bread, Corona, and for dessert chocolate chip cookies.

can you geriatrics please stop talking about body popping? im sorry but it sounds really gross

That's agist. :(
It was a joke by the way.
I won't do any bodypopping or moon dancing now because you think it's gross...
Just for my information, can I have some alcohol, enjoy myself at a party or is that gross too?:rolleyes:

He was at the Damned gig April 21, 2016 at the Roxy you psychopath ungrateful troll and at Sparks February 14, 2015 at the Ace Hotel Theater. I don't remember what color shirt he wore or who sat next to him. I should know because I was there, not 289,000 miles away in some backwards country. Go home and learn to speak American.
Hah f*** OFF you belligerent wanker, racist American dick/bitch.

He was at the Damned gig April 21, 2016 at the Roxy you psychopath ungrateful troll and at Sparks February 14, 2015 at the Ace Hotel Theater. I don't remember what color shirt he wore or who sat next to him. I should know because I was there, not 289,000 miles away in some backwards country. Go home and learn to speak American.
I speak English, you dick, what's your problem then, smart ass? Your info is shit and I never give a f*** on you, I said again YOUR INFO IS WORTH SHIT.

The anon info was clear, you f***wit dipshit, you said Roxy and then you said it was at The Ace Hotel, such bunch delusional shits, and then what's your problem with my country? How dare you to say that, you c***. Everyone knows who is the Tina Dehghani bitch even in Indonesia or Greenland, and you must know that U.S. is the most hated country in earth and everyone in this world really want to destroy that "thing", even your ancestors hate you for the rest of their lives, BACKWARD COUNTRY? YOU MUST GO HERE AND SAY THAT IN FRONT OF US LIVE ON OUR NATIONAL TV AND WAIT FOR US TO GET YOUR ASS STABBED BY A BIG f***ING PIPE LIKE GADDAFI.

We have internet just like you know how Morrissey in some gigs with his bitch, in the f***ing Roxy, f***ing Sunset Marquis, f***ing Ace Hotel, everywhere, that's why I got this bitch's photo, FROM INTERNET YOU DIPSHIT, I know where he is...not because of my country but because INTERNET, this f***ing forum gives me info, nobody needs your info, trolling, and your posts. You cock sucking whack ass dick/bitch, watch your mouth you wanker. Your posts about Nancy and everything that make you sound like a member of Moz's inner circle are shit, yes S H I T

Last edited:
nice. but why would you photoflash the faces of those behind you during a show, especially in a moment when everybody seems to be enraptured by what happens on the stage?
I found it in FB posted by a woman who claimed that this photo was taken by her but you know the truth is (read the posts). Ask the real FB poster, his real name is Edward W. Dahl. Perhaps he took it just because he wanted to "keep the moment", well he knew Morrissey too and talked to him in the segment 1 and 2 of the show (he said this not me). Just... you know, you will take a photo in some moment if you know that a person who sits behind you is someone popular, right?

:guitar:She is passed away. :thumb: Latest sighting of them on this year in Moz Angeles. There be Facebook foto of themselves siting under big Moz photo.
Hahahah I hope so, but your post is just too harmful, shut the hell up now. Ugh not so "latest" too, but because Tina is too rare and too hard to get photographed, so the latest is in 2015.

:flamethrow::gun::angry:
And you rated my thread as a troll, you ignorant wanker/c***, I'm not trolling here and I never trolling in my life except you, the delusional and ignorant dumbfvck troll, STFU, get the f*** out of my way, you son of a bitch.

Last edited:
:flamethrow::gun::angry:
And you rated my thread as a troll, you ignorant wanker/c***, I'm not trolling here and I never trolling in my life except you, the delusional and ignorant dumbfvck troll, STFU, get the f*** out of my way, you son of a bitch.

Lol, psycho dyke. Keep it up, your posts are gold.

Yeah, Scanty what's up with the party?
Are you getting anywhere with it?
I need to know cause I have to improve my boddypopping and moonwalking techniques before I enter your party.
At this moment they are not existent and I would be a failure at your party.
I like your idea really very much. It would be so much fun.

To encounter the online personages in the flesh who make it such fun to visit here.
This whole subject deserves it's own thread.
The Scanty bodypopping, moonwalking thread.
I hope there will be veggie thaqoes, pasta marina, and some other ingredients just to give Aztec his south Cali comfortable feeling.

Mind you, he might bring in even lill Sammy or his uncle Malibu Steve.
And it has to be more or less completely vegan to not to embarrass him.
You have to have some security too, I guess, with regards to the let's say, rather passionate and maybe sometimes conflicting characters of the attendees.
But I would come, Kim Jung Un, or no Kim Jung Un.
Warm summer days indoors bla, bla, bla.

I noticed you completely used the total max of 10 smileys and emoijs in your post and while I am replying to it I have to remove mine.:-(

Sorry, Quando!! The party's cancelled!! I wouldn't have needed Kim Jung-jung for security, tho! Because I had a PLAN!

So I didn't have a chance to invite everyone I wanted to invite yet, BUT! I basically I was gonna have Brummers McScrummers be security for me!! I was gonna ask him to do the door with Aztec, and to keep all of the weirdos out. :lbf: I am totally down to have Tay-Tay's new single playing at full blast on loop in my foyer, so I think Brummie could have said yes.

But I'm sorry Quando!!!! :( NO MORE PAR-TAY, at my house!!! You've been told, now!! :lbf:

I think everyone over 29 is probably too old too have a party. So don't leave your house anymore, 'k? :lbf: You can just go and build a mud hut somewhere, and go live under the ground or something. I think I have to do the same.

I think rifke is gonna hang in her room some more, then post some more on the Nomi thread.

And then probably the only people around here that can have a party are rifke and Melinda Wahyu Putri!

But that's ok! :lbf: Sometimes, them's the breaks Quando!

SORRY! :p

well, you can have a little. how's that?

It's great and cute someone and not just anyone, but you Rifke, is concerned about me and in her own way restricts my alcoholconsumption, I guess I would listen to you and be thankful.
Can't resist a good advise from a cute, funny bunny when it comes from the heart and when it sounds as sensible as yours!
Thank you! :thumb:

Sorry, Quando!! The party's cancelled!! I wouldn't have needed Kim Jung-jung for security, tho! Because I had a PLAN!

So I didn't have a chance to invite everyone I wanted to invite yet, BUT! I basically I was gonna have Brummers McScrummers be security for me!! I was gonna ask him to do the door with Aztec, and to keep all of the weirdos out. :lbf: I am totally down to have Tay-Tay's new single playing at full blast on loop in my foyer, so I think Brummie could have said yes.

But I'm sorry Quando!!!! :( NO MORE PAR-TAY, at my house!!! You've been told, now!! :lbf:

I think everyone over 29 is probably too old too have a party. So don't leave your house anymore, 'k? :lbf: You can just go and build a mud hut somewhere, and go live under the ground or something. I think I have to do the same.

I think rifke is gonna hang in her room some more, then post some more on the Nomi thread.

And then probably the only people around here that can have a party are rifke and Melinda Wahyu Putri!

But that's ok! :lbf: Sometimes, them's the breaks Quando!

SORRY! :p

Truly dissapointed.:(
I maintain it was a brilliant idea! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom