Latest Morrissey and Tina Dehghani sighting?

Melinda Wahyu Putri

Odd and Young
image.jpg
The poster of this photo said that this was taken in 2014 (I'm not sure because she said "maybe") at The Damned gig (what? I have seen a video of Moz attended the gig but without a woman in it), are they still in the relationship? Or they broke up and then they become as a couple of best friend?

Source: Facebook
P.S I'm not a stalker.

View attachment 42318 The poster of this photo said that this was taken in 2014 (I'm not sure because she said "maybe") at The Damned gig (what? I have seen a video of Moz attended the gig but without a woman in it), are they still in the relationship? Or they broke up and then they become as a couple of best friend?

P.S I'm not a stalker.

It wasn't at the Damned gig. Look at 15.35

[video] video]

Blikey blood hell, that was at the Roxy in April 2016. No one even went up to Malibu Steve or asked for his autograph. Uncle Steve was stag and Aunt Nancy was home with lil' Sammy and lil' Alex waiting for her love with Steve's favorite. Spaghetti with marinara sauce, tons of Italian bread, Corona, and for dessert chocolate chip cookies.

:unamused::unamused::crazy::crazy:
Blikey blood hell, that was at the Roxy in April 2016. No one even went up to Malibu Steve or asked for his autograph. Uncle Steve was stag and Aunt Nancy was home with lil' Sammy and lil' Alex waiting for her love with Steve's favorite. Spaghetti with marinara sauce, tons of Italian bread, Corona, and for dessert chocolate chip cookies.
Malibu Steve...are you serious about the Roxy gig? Ah you are always not serious, I doubt your word, bruh... LOL :lbf::lbf::crazy:o_O:unamused:

I'm not really sure when this was taken, 2014 or whatever, well she looked young but not so very young here, or was it because the bad quality of the camera (so her wrinkles looked disappear)? :confused: :confused: :paranoid:
Isn't the woman in the photo too young to be Tina?

image.jpg

:gun::gun::swearYou stupid skunk, he was wearing a brown shirt in that Rancid Roxy gig, look at the photo again, you damned Nancy :laughing::laughing:, he wore a blazer with a blue or white shirt in.

View attachment 42318 The poster of this photo said that this was taken in 2014 (I'm not sure because she said "maybe") at The Damned gig (what? I have seen a video of Moz attended the gig but without a woman in it), are they still in the relationship? Or they broke up and then they become as a couple of best friend?

P.S I'm not a stalker.
The 'poster' was having you on.
Anon gave you the correct information.
He is sat at a Sparks gig in '15.
The real poster:
20170925_064327.png

Regards,
FWD.

He was at the Damned gig April 21, 2016 at the Roxy you psychopath ungrateful troll and at Sparks February 14, 2015 at the Ace Hotel Theater. I don't remember what color shirt he wore or who sat next to him. I should know because I was there, not 289,000 miles away in some backwards country. Go home and learn to speak American.

Last edited:
He was at the Damned gig April 21, 2016 at the Roxy you psychopath ungrateful troll and at Sparks February 14, 2015 at the Ace Hotel Theater. I don't remember what color shirt he wore or who sat next to him. I should know because I was there, not 289,000 miles away in some backwards country. Go home and learn to speak American.
:lbf: :lbf: Love you, Aztec!!! :lbf: :lbf: :lbf: :flowers: I just hope you are gonna come to my party, and say that to everyone who walks in through my front door. You are super a-maaaaaaaaazing! :lbf:

Seriously, THE BEST, tho. :love: And if you come to my party and say that to everyone who walks in, I will ask Johhny Lardo to come, and he will give you his autograph. I will also make him do some body-popping. It's going to be partially a bodypopping/moonwalking party.

Also just fyi tho - everyone here is a psychopath ungrateful troll! And it's probably because no one invites them to any parties! Tell Uncle Steve I said hi. I have some other trouble I need to go cause right now.

Laters, gator! :lbf:

Last edited:
:lbf: :lbf: Love you, Aztec!!! :lbf: :lbf: :lbf: :flowers: I just hope you are gonna come to my party, and say that to everyone who walks in through my front door. You are super a-maaaaaaaaazing! :lbf:

Seriously, THE BEST, tho. :love: And if you come to my party and say that to everyone who walks in, I will ask Johhny Lardo to come, and he will give you his autograph. I will also make him do some body-popping. It's going to be partially a bodypopping/moonwalking party.

Also just fyi tho - everyone here is a psychopath ungrateful troll! And it's probably because no one invites them to any parties! Tell Uncle Steve I said hi. I have some other trouble I need to go cause right now.

Laters, gator! :lbf:

Yeah, Scanty what's up with the party?
Are you getting anywhere with it?
I need to know cause I have to improve my boddypopping and moonwalking techniques before I enter your party.
At this moment they are not existent and I would be a failure at your party.
I like your idea really very much. It would be so much fun.

To encounter the online personages in the flesh who make it such fun to visit here.
This whole subject deserves it's own thread.
The Scanty bodypopping, moonwalking thread.
I hope there will be veggie thaqoes, pasta marina, and some other ingredients just to give Aztec his south Cali comfortable feeling.

Mind you, he might bring in even lill Sammy or his uncle Malibu Steve.
And it has to be more or less completely vegan to not to embarrass him.
You have to have some security too, I guess, with regards to the let's say, rather passionate and maybe sometimes conflicting characters of the attendees.
But I would come, Kim Jung Un, or no Kim Jung Un.
Warm summer days indoors bla, bla, bla.

I noticed you completely used the total max of 10 smileys and emoijs in your post and while I am replying to it I have to remove mine.:-(

Back
Top Bottom