Latest Morrissey and Tina Dehghani sighting?

I am not Tina, I know all of them very well, he is with jarat dajimy dehghani she is a surgeon in San Francisco they have a huge pad together, he is faking his lonely life, it's bullshit fake persona all you people believe it, they been together for awhile not with Tina, she is to old for him now, what a beautiful baby you have m? Tell the truth to your loyal fan base? Or is that to much to ask????

LIAR!!! You’re not right in the head.

U R DUMB. FAKE account. Morrissey + Jesse sitting in a tree. Foto Dorchester morrissey hand on knee Jesse.
They got in the car together, she was in Rome look at her account stupid you all are.

View attachment 42318 The poster of this photo said that this was taken in 2014 (I'm not sure because she said "maybe") at The Damned gig (what? I have seen a video of Moz attended the gig but without a woman in it), are they still in the relationship? Or they broke up and then they become as a couple of best friend?

Source: Facebook
P.S I'm not a stalker.

Y don’t U find out for urself? [email removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Post fotos. She’s a psychopath you dolt! You’re Jarat. Psychopath You are!
Dont insult me, she is a bitch, I try asking her a few questions she blocked me, she will block you if you asked any personal questions, I highly doubt she gives two f***s about anyone. So if you upset ask her, people posted some shit on here I looked at it all, so I dare you you to upset his beloved jarat dehghani go ahead, there all rich don't give a f***ing shit about any of you poor little fools. They deserve each other.

Melinda stop trolling Morrissey and the dehghani family it's his f***ing business whom he dates your a jealous child

Melinda stop trolling Morrissey and the dehghani family it's his f***ing business whom he dates your a jealous child
Dehghani family turned it into police for stalking and her sister is a lawyer so stop the bullying you will be f***ed who cares who he has sex with?

Dont insult me, she is a bitch, I try asking her a few questions she blocked me, she will block you if you asked any personal questions, I highly doubt she gives two f***s about anyone. So if you upset ask her, people posted some shit on here I looked at it all, so I dare you you to upset his beloved jarat dehghani go ahead, there all rich don't give a f***ing shit about any of you poor little fools. They deserve each other.

Dear Jarat,
U R psychopath loser. We dare you say who u really are! U Pretending to be a deghani ain’t gonna get u nowhere fast!

Melinda you are a crazy stalker everyone bored with you stop trolling, get over it, just listen to something else if this upsets you so much, so go away Asian rut

Melinda or Jarat or whatever the f*** your real name is stalking is a crime cyber bullying is a crime identity theft is a crime making threats is a crime. LAPD IS ON TO YOU. You are being traced you are f***ED!

Lapd haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa this is getting so hilarious

I just went through this, stop it is a crime, I am letting the real jarat aware of this, it's ridiculous to drag anyone's name in this sillyness I seriously doubt it's her, it's Melinda she making up fake statements, stop this your making yourself look so stupid and you are bullying it is a crime.

I just went through this, stop it is a crime, I am letting the real jarat aware of this, it's ridiculous to drag anyone's name in this sillyness I seriously doubt it's her, it's Melinda she making up fake statements, stop this your making yourself look so stupid and you are bullying it is a crime.
Spent the day in bed buy it pleases even if it sucks

All Morrissey fans do post photos and songs Jesus get a f***ing life, fighting on dumb pages who cares the music is over it's been over he is a old man saying he looks good lying pieces of shit if your into rest home guys who are gay as f***

Ok which one is it guy or girl I can have both haha

When you open your legs, Morrissey embarrassed himself this whole album is shit

Does this mean he is straight again? I'm confused oh for f*** sakes

Back
Top Bottom