Latest Morrissey and Tina Dehghani sighting?

no, no, i do it not out of concern but because i find hedonistic behaviour in older males unbecoming. (except where baklava is concerned)

:(
But I don't consider myself to be that hedonistic at all.
Well not in recent years. :rolleyes:

It seems I am more or less aware of hedonistic behaviour unbecoming in older males.
I know I am one, but forgetful about that fact, as I still sometimes wonder about the world like a child.
When I forget that, I really will be old, bitter, and complaining about everything and everybody.

I don't want that. Maybe it is inescapable but until that moment arrives I just do whatever pleases me.
Who said: " Apres nous le deluge? "
I think it was Marie Antoinette, queen of France and married to Louis the sixteenth, the king of France, and she said it just before the revolution broke out and before she was beheaded on the guillotine.

Oh yeah, another thing she said when the poor and hungry people were asking for bread, " Isn't cake good enough for you? :squiffy:

Very dissapointed you're not concerned about me.:tears:

:(
But I don't consider myself to be that hedonistic at all.
Well not in recent years. :rolleyes:

It seems I am more or less aware of hedonistic behaviour unbecoming in older males.
I know I am one, but forgetful about that fact, as I still sometimes wonder about the world like a child.
When I forget that, I really will be old, bitter, and complaining about everything and everybody.

I don't want that. Maybe it is inescapable but until that moment arrives I just do whatever pleases me.
Who said: " Apres nous le deluge? "
I think it was Marie Antoinette, queen of France and married to Louis the sixteenth, the king of France, and she said it just before the revolution broke out and before she was beheaded on the guillotine.

Oh yeah, another thing she said when the poor and hungry people were asking for bread, " Isn't cake good enough for you? :squiffy:

Very dissapointed you're not concerned about me.:tears:
i just dont want you to get too tipsy and crash your scooter into any pedestrians is all!

ah gerrit, im just having fun with you! dont worry, you're grand! :lbf:

"Know-everything whore type" is my new favourite insult.

i just dont want you to get too tipsy and crash your scooter into any pedestrians is all!

ah gerrit, im just having fun with you! dont worry, you're grand! :lbf:

Thanks Rifke!
Just needed that! :thumb:

This thread is like, total car crash + some Nomi + worst of Solo ever + a big, huge, huma scoop of rainbow colored unicorn dust + a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with some extra gratuitous violence ~ all rolled into one.

This thread should prob be right at the top of a shiny, brand new "All-Time Best-Of" sticky somewhere. Let the good times roll! Etc. etc.

This thread is like, total car crash + some Nomi + worst of Solo ever + a big, huge, huma scoop of rainbow colored unicorn dust + a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with some extra gratuitous violence ~ all rolled into one.

This thread should prob be right at the top of a shiny, brand new "All-Time Best-Of" sticky somewhere. Let the good times roll! Etc. etc.
Agree. Nothing good can come out from this thread. Stalker meets Desperate Housewives doh:

Hahahah I hope so, but your post is just too harmful, shut the hell up now. Ugh not so "latest" too, but because Tina is too rare and too hard to get photographed, so the latest is in 2015.
You is wrong latest is 2017. Foto in twitter! I finds+posts. We sass it passed aways!

morrissey dating jarat dajimy dehghani they been seen together a lot not tina

He’s dating Tina’s sister????
I am not Tina, I know all of them very well, he is with jarat dajimy dehghani she is a surgeon in San Francisco they have a huge pad together, he is faking his lonely life, it's bullshit fake persona all you people believe it, they been together for awhile not with Tina, she is to old for him now, what a beautiful baby you have m? Tell the truth to your loyal fan base? Or is that to much to ask????

I've just read through this--
Is it true or complete trolling?

That a different Dehghani who is a surgeon and all over social media, is dating M and they've had a child...

She said happy birthday to Boz on Facebook...

I've just read through this--
Is it true or complete trolling?

That a different Dehghani who is a surgeon and all over social media, is dating M and they've had a child...

She said happy birthday to Boz on Facebook...

TROLLING!!!

I tried to ask jarat dajimy dehghani she blocked me? Guilty what a bitch, she is seeing moz, they where at hotel together she took down the picture. Who ever you say is trolling there telling the truth.

I tried to ask jarat dajimy dehghani she blocked me? Guilty what a bitch, she is seeing moz, they where at hotel together she took down the picture. Who ever you say is trolling there telling the truth.
U R DUMB. FAKE account. Morrissey + Jesse sitting in a tree. Foto Dorchester morrissey hand on knee Jesse.

Back
Top Bottom