Late Night, Maudlin Street Promotion Video

i think i read years ago it was a fan made video. very nicely done though... i have the exact same vhs tape somewhere in my boxed up stuff.

I got excited there for a moment when I saw your name .X. in the marketplace, I've bought quite a few really nice from you over the years.

This video does exist, but it is fan made. The entire video is compiled of footage from the film Billy Liar, which was also part of the inspiration behind Frankly Mr. Shankly.....

I got excited there for a moment when I saw your name .X. in the marketplace, I've bought quite a few really nice from you over the years.

hey.. hope all is well... i might sell a few items soon. debating whether or not to let them go. 17 years of collecting becomes tough....

hey.. hope all is well... i might sell a few items soon. debating whether or not to let them go. 17 years of collecting becomes tough....

I am well thank you. I would def. be interested in anything you have to sell. I know what you mean about selling parts of your collection, I've been meaning to trim my collection down to just the really nice items, but I don't have the heart to do it.

I am well thank you. I would def. be interested in anything you have to sell. I know what you mean about selling parts of your collection, I've been meaning to trim my collection down to just the really nice items, but I don't have the heart to do it.

Dont let anything go , unless you really have no other choice...
Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom