Last tour?

theirs of refusal

So will this be Morrissey's last proper World Tour? I mean he has been quoted saying recently that he will stop performing in a few years time. He couldn't see himself perform at the age of 55.

Future:
Let's say - in 2011/2012 - he will have his probably last album out and then go on his final tour. Is that a realistic guess? What do you think.

In my mind Moz should be performing as long as Frank Sinatra!!! :squiffy:

Please don't even speculate about the end for Morrissey's live career, some of us have high blood pressure!!!

If he can keep up the vocals, on the strength of his current performances suggests that he could go on for years. Unfortunately, his songs are based on very strong vocal performances, which will get more and more difficult the older Morrissey gets. My hope is that he is able to do it for as long as HE WANTS TO. We'll always have the memories, discs and DVDs. And YouTube.

for your interest

So will this be Morrissey's last proper World Tour? I mean he has been quoted saying recently that he will stop performing in a few years time. He couldn't see himself perform at the age of 55.

Future:
Let's say - in 2011/2012 - he will have his probably last album out and then go on his final tour. Is that a realistic guess? What do you think.

In my mind Moz should be performing as long as Frank Sinatra!!!

Before post a thread, you could've read this

i hear that at around 7:43pm on February 28th 2010 Morrissey is expected to be walking up an awkward staircase in a restaurant somewhere just outside watford...

no i dont think so this tour will be his last...

Back
Top Bottom