last of the famous international playboys tshirt

kari

hey everyone,
this is my first post so i just wanted to say hi and ask a question. a long time ago i had a morrissey t-shirt that was white and it had a pink picture on it that said last of the famous international playboys. does anyone know what i'm talking about or where i could buy the shirt. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
-kari

yep thats the one. it's a little bit out of my price range but i'll probably bid on it anyway. i had the shirt when i was 14 and my mom threw it out a couple of yeas ago. thanks for letting me know.
-kari

hey everyone,
this is my first post so i just wanted to say hi and ask a question. a long time ago i had a morrissey t-shirt that was white and it had a pink picture on it that said last of the famous international playboys. does anyone know what i'm talking about or where i could buy the shirt. any help would be appreciated. thanks.
-kari

That's actually not bad of a price for it's condition. I paid over $120 for mine, but it was deadstock.

Does anyone have that pic without the text??

Does anyone have that pic without the text??
Sorry, RwR-W, I don't. I've never seen it in any other form other than as a promo ad for 'Playboys'. As far as I know it was never used in a magazine interview or the like. Looks to me like a 'personal' pic, from the Moz archive. Sadly absent from 'Peepholism' too.
I've got this big one, but still with text:
y3f935

Back
Top Bottom