Last Nights Gig

northern lights

Fantastic stuff,looked like Morrissey enjoyed being back home and was cured by all accounts.Hadnt heard a few of the songs live since 1984,dont think i will leave it quite so long next time .

Cheers Morrissey

It was truely amazing and Mozzy Wozzy was on fantastic form all the way through. I honestly believe it was the best gig I have seen yet. I also went shopping mad and purchased every official shirt and poster available and then proceeded to spend in the region of £60-£70 outside the venue. I also enjoyed visiting the Lad's Club and was pursuaded into buying a shirt there:D . A few drinks later and I was ready for Il Mozzalini and he didn't fail to impress. A Very nice time but a very expensive time aswell :o . I did visit Vinyl Revival and was very glad I had, when I was there I bought a big Smiths framed poster, a New Order shirt, a couple of Joy Division bootlegs and the bootleg Morrissey DVD 'Pasolini Is Me'. LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF THE LAST TWO DAYS and now for X-Mas. Seasons greetings to everyone. (The only downside is that my arm is now wrapped in first aid dressings after a tug of war for the drum skin, I managed to get a firm hand on it but decided it was not worth it when mad people where scraping the skin from my limb....OUCH!)

Last edited:
Rly wish we'd gone and got a ticket off a tout last night, although I know I done good getting to see him on Fri :cool:

Fantastic gig imo.

I've changed my plea... was brilliant.

To the red haired Swedish woman... thanks for being so nice when chatting to me and my friend in the build up to last nights gig.

And the 2 girls from Stoke with the flowers... Did you get the 42 bus alright?

:)

Thank heavens I decided to go. Hope the girl who I chatted with enjoyed her first experience of Moz, It would be very difficult no to ,he was very witty and in tremendous voice, even when he crossed his fingers preparing to reach those high notes.

Back
Top Bottom