Morrissey Central "LAST NIGHT, MORRISSEY AUDIENCE AT ONTARIO" (November 12, 2022)

LAST NIGHT, MORRISSEY AUDIENCE AT ONTARIO

0-1_agyznh.jpg

photo Violeta

I'm not sure which is worse, the useless Central posts or the used car salesman they had 'promoting' the show last night.

I'm not sure which is worse, the useless Central posts or the used car salesman they had 'promoting' the show last night.
Agree 💯. The promoter ended up having to buy and give away a big chunk of tickets to make it appear like a sell out. Hopefully he goes broke after this. Leave Morrissey for those that know how to promote, like Goldenvoice.

Yes that's happened at a few gigs are the Manchester arena
They actually went in pubs giving away

Agree 💯. The promoter ended up having to buy and give away a big chunk of tickets to make it appear like a sell out. Hopefully he goes broke after this. Leave Morrissey for those that know how to promote, like Goldenvoice.
Didn't know that, just thought he gave them to those 2 ugly girls, which totally looked pre-planned re favorite song

The ongoing message to the (UK) record labels - look at me, I can still bring in the crowds - smacks of desperation.

M doesnt need promotion,his name alone puts arses on seats.

We had a blast. We Love Morrissey and we’re not mad at him, the audience or the promoter. We were just happy to be there. His voice was gold 💗 Just gold

Everyone got it all outta their system yet with the "How dare he..." and the "Well he's finished now. No record company will wanna promote a tour, blah, blah..." and the "Why does he hate his fans so much?"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom