Last night I had a dream.

Viktor

Off the edge... I am.
For some bizarre reason Morrissey was in my house, and it was... completely normal. We must have been talking to each other for hours, and I was waiting for my Dad to leave the room so I could discuss something with him (I don't remember what it was that I wanted to discuss. Actually, I just don't feel like saying it) so my Dad finally left the room. I remember I was recording his visit with my camera the entire time (as it would obviously be something I'd like to remember). So we were talking about stuff, and I was sitting closely next to him on my couch. Then he said that he had to leave to go somewhere, and so he left. I remember being annoyed because I forgot to ask him for his phone number so we could talk again.

Has anyone else had dreams with him included in them?

Oh my,I`ve had some dreams but not that sweet and innocent.

I once dreamt that I taught him how to use a computer.

I've had a few dreams about Morrissey. One of the weirdest was when I dreamt me, Morrissey and Virginia Woolf were having a chat by a poolside.

Last edited:
I had one about Johnny Marr once. He was randomly playing jeane on acoustic in my lounge! Was a bizzare dream! He was talking about meeting Morrissey later too though it all seemed a bit random!

I was at a Moz concert and he asked me to the leave and I didn't, and, well, I did some illegal stuff there.

I once had a dream that I was a finishing school with Morrissey and one of my friends, and we were painting a mural (?) on one of the walls :confused:

Ive had dreams about Morrissey(sadly they didn't last 20 years, 7 months, and 27 days)and many other artists, when listening to them before i go too sleep.

Posted it before but "copy and paste" makes it possible:

I had two Moz dreams after the first concert! I can't remember the first one but in the second I dreamt I was on a Moz concert (it was ON the street without a proper stage) and he called Julia onto the "stage" and kissed her!!! Then he ran away because he had huge depressions again and thought it was wrong to kiss her. I followed him saying "come back come back, it's okay to kiss her, come back!" Mad.

My friend had a dream, too: Moz was a wizard! (Too much Harry Potter, I suppose) He was a good wizard. THE good wizard. And he was fighting against THE bad wizard (must be Voldemort). What a strange thing.

Unfortunately I didn't have another dream. I'm waiting but they're not coming although I'm listening to him every day for several hours and think about him every now and then.

Dreeeeeams... come to me! :D

I only dreamed about him once but that certainly was a dream for a shrink - really.
I dreamed I was HIM and I was making out with a girl and didn't want it to go too far because - well I was only him from waist up and if it would go too far she would discover I was not really a man and would hate me and scream. And then my mother walked into the room and all romance was over and I woke up...
Oh boy - what a psychotic dream..... I should see a shrink immediately ;-)

I once had a frustrating dream: I was on the roadside with a friend and Morrissey drove by slowly in this big American car with some other men in it. So I promptly started screaming and running after him, just shouting his name, so he turned and looked and was leaning towards me through the window really trying hard to hear what I had to say. So I stopped aimlessly shouting, froze, stared at him and he just looked back and as they were driving off I heard the passenger ask what I'd said and he replied, 'oh just the usual old stuff'. And I was so upset that he thought I was just another fan... What a rubbish dream, was nice to see his face but where's the wish fulfilment in that?!

Its strange but i regularly have dreams where we're just sitting about, chatting about this and that. Usually we're sitting at a cafe or something... its odd.

I'd a dream where I was in a church with my uncle whose a priest. Therewas this mother and son practising for the church choir and my uncle asked me if I'd like to meet the guy who wrote the church music... it was Moz. Everyone was really suprised I knew who he was and the son guy started getting really sad for some reason and crying. Moz though was really excited I knew who he was and offered to show me his song writing skills and have a chat with me. Then I got really enthusiastic and I must have scarred him because he left and my uncle was really annoyed at me :o

A few days ago I dreamt that I was at a concert of his, but in a very very small room, like a living room really, and it wasn't too crowded either but very comfortable. I was sitting on a sofa at the back of the room with an old school friend (I don't know what she was doing there really), and Moz came back into the room after a break. He was standing in the middle of the room and held something in his hands and looked at me, and I knew he wanted me to have it. So I jumped up very quickly, then fell to my knees in a very dramatic gesture of devotion, raised my hands and received the gift from him! A sublime moment!
Actually what he gave me was just some leaflet with internal instructions for his security team, haha... But to me it was special. I woke up with a smile on my face :D

I've dreamt maybe 3 times of him, always flirting or cuddling, but the last one was great... I had just married him!!! (Morrissey not you, HIM :p ) And I visited my family home to introduce him, but it was a totally different house, one I never saw before, and the day was so hot he had taken his shirt off, hehehe... He had his hair short with a little or almost no quiff, alma matters sort of style... He looked gorgeous as always, but felt kind of bored or too down because of the intense heat.

He was watching local TV seated in a dining room chair and when we were alone we hugged and cuddled intensely and I said to him I love You, and he answered me so sweet: Me too... But the funny thing is it was all in Spanish!! "Te amo" "Yo también".

Then I was in another room, bigger and cooler, with a fan, and my mom wanted him to go there so he could cool down but she didn't know how to call him! So I said to her: Call him Steven... And then goes my mom speaking perfect English, which in real life she doesn't speak: "Steven! Would you like to come here? It's cooler!" But he said no, thank you... hahaha... And I went to the dining room again to ask him and tell him the other room was cooler, but he was too quiet watching TV, hahaha...

Of course, the best of the dream was the hug, the cuddle and the "I love you, me too" sequence. That hug was so intense, no sexy, but full of feelings! And the way he told me "me too" was just too tender to describe it... Cheek to cheek, whispering in each other's ear... sighs!

He was watching local TV seated in a dining room chair and when we were alone we hugged and cuddled intensely and I said to him I love You, and he answered me so sweet: Me too...

Of course, the best of the dream was the hug, the cuddle and the "I love you, me too" sequence. That hug was so intense, no sexy, but full of feelings! And the way he told me "me too" was just too tender to describe it... Cheek to cheek, whispering in each other's ear... sighs!

I'm jealous! I wanna dream something like this too! Lucky girl!

Thats just mean :(

I dreamt I was at the Pasedena concert and Morrissey from the stage announced this is especially for you, suddenly the backdrop turned into a giant picture of me and he began to sing "I've no Alibi" By Damien Dempsey. Everyone got jelous and began to kick me to the ground, Morrissey continued singing while I slipped into a coma, like I tend to do when someone talks about their dreams.

My friend had a dream, too: Moz was a wizard! (Too much Harry Potter, I suppose) He was a good wizard. THE good wizard. And he was fighting against THE bad wizard (must be Voldemort). What a strange thing.

haha, that was funny!

I have had some Moz dreams too. In one of them I was at his concert. The venue looked like a cinema, with descending rows etc. Morrissey came down the stairs and he was humming a song. It sounded like this: I am a woman who loves hats and shirts.. It might have had other lyrics too but those are the ones I remember. His band was already on stage.

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom