last fm profile under avatar

LuvMozzy

it hasn't
On another board I've started going on under people's avatars it has their last fm username, and links you to their lastfm page.
I think it's quite nice for a. discovering new music from posters you respect
or b. laughing at people's music taste who you don't like.
Either way, you win.
What are the chances of us having that here? Come on, Santa Moz, gis a pressie. :thumb:

On another board I've started going on under people's avatars it has their last fm username, and links you to their lastfm page.
Either way, you win.
What are the chances of us having that here? Come on, Santa Moz, gis a pressie. :thumb:

Come hither!

Anything that modifies the way the site itself functions would have to be taken care of by davidt.

I think if it's something people really want they should post here so he knows that there is strong interest.

I'll try and rouse the masses, but I might need a cattle prod...

I'll try and rouse the masses, but I might need a cattle prod...

I agree, more people should know and listen to what I do
last6.jpg

http://www.last.fm/user/gulfalco these days :guitar:
how can I help LuvM? :)

vBulletin issues

David is waiting for a release of updated version of vBulletin software which is due in late 2010.

I'm not sure the latest version is capable of those features.

In 2008 we had many server errors due to introduction of new features of user profile.
I'd rather not to have too many features because it'll take more time to load the site.

Re: vBulletin issues

David is waiting for a release of updated version of vBulletin software which is due in late 2010.

I'm not sure the latest version is capable of those features.

In 2008 we had many server errors due to introduction of new features of user profile.
I'd rather not to have too many features because it'll take more time to load the site.

As long as people don't have flashing avatars and all that malarkey. That Placebo board is an eyesore. The last fm thing is quite unobtrusive though.

Either way, you win.

This should be easy to do, I'll work on it. As Kewpie mentioned, there is a redesigned version coming next year so there won't be any major changes until then but small ones like this should be fine.

Tags
lastfm music the future
Back
Top Bottom