Las Vegas, NV - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (Nov. 25, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Maladjusted / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Meat Is Murder / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / All The Lazy Dykes / People Are The Same Everywhere / Speedway // Still Ill

set list provided by somedizzywhore.com

[URL="http://www.somedizzywhore.com/blog/2011/11/morrissey-setlist-and-photos-the-cosmopolitan-las-vegas-nov-25-2011.html"][/URL]Morrissey is the one for fans at the Cosmopolitan - photos, review at Las Vegas Weekly. Link via Morrissey - In Moz We Trust.[URL="http://www.somedizzywhore.com/blog/2011/11/morrissey-setlist-and-photos-the-cosmopolitan-las-vegas-nov-25-2011.html"][/URL]

Last edited:
All Moz fans are white trash and that has been established by the white trash society. The list is getting longer by the day and I am the chief executive of the organisation.

Urban the swede (at least we have warn water radiators and not crack pipes to keep us warm through winter like you lot)

I traveled from Kansas City to see the show and my favorite part of the night was talking with and getting to know so many Morrissey fans as we waited from about 6 p.m. until the doors opened at 8. Many of you had been there all day (and some overnight).

Contrary to the setlist, I'm pretty sure--willing to say I missed it, but I'm prettttyyyyy sure--that he did not play One Day Goodbye Will be Farewell.

And, I just read the review in the Las Vegas Sun and, gee, contrary to that review he did not play "Everyday is Like Sunday," and did not close with "I Know It's Over." He did close with Speedway and it was awesome.

I was pretty down on the hotel, which received a major fail for crowd control and for being the driving reason why Morrissey didn't take the stage until 10, but reading the story of the ADA considerations for one fan here made me soften :)
Still, 2,000 or so fans directed to exit down one narrow escalator had to be a fire code violation of some type.

I can't say enough about how fun it was to meet other people who came and had their own travel stories. I've seen Morrissey four times and knew the setlist here, but I was pretty disappointed that the number of songs was about six fewer played last night than the two times I've seen him in Kansas City. Maybe 23 songs night after night is too taxing--that's fair. Anyway, this will be remembered, for me, as a night I made so many friends.

this was the best show ive seen morrissey perform. its been two days sinse i saw him and i still remember the goose bumps. ms young did a great job. i got what she was trying to do. i wasnt into her but she sang her heart out. inbetween her songs you heard the morrissey chants but everyone still stopped when she sang and took notice of her.after all these years morrissey was still spot on, perfect performances and on key. the words the words the wordseveryone in the audience was dressed to the nines. you could tell this was a event. everywhere there were beautiful people, the electricity was in the air.the cosmopolitian was a perfect venue. very vouge. as kristeen said 'i know your intelligent people because you found your way to the show (it WAS like a maze to the concert but cosmo had such cool art the trip of wondering around was a pleasure)i still love you morrissey. killer showdrifter

this was the best show ive seen morrissey perform. its been two days sinse i saw him and i still remember the goose bumps. ms young did a great job. i got what she was trying to do. i wasnt into her but she sang her heart out. inbetween her songs you heard the morrissey chants but everyone still stopped when she sang and took notice of her.after all these years morrissey was still spot on, perfect performances and on key. the words the words the wordseveryone in the audience was dressed to the nines. you could tell this was a event. everywhere there were beautiful people, the electricity was in the air.the cosmopolitian was a perfect venue. very vouge. as kristeen said 'i know your intelligent people because you found your way to the show (it WAS like a maze to the concert but cosmo had such cool art the trip of wondering around was a pleasure)i still love you morrissey. killer showdrifter

Nice review. Were they throwing roses too? Please do tell ... The peasants have a right to know

I traveled from Kansas City to see the show and my favorite part of the night was talking with and getting to know so many Morrissey fans as we waited from about 6 p.m. until the doors opened at 8. Many of you had been there all day (and some overnight).

Contrary to the setlist, I'm pretty sure--willing to say I missed it, but I'm prettttyyyyy sure--that he did not play One Day Goodbye Will be Farewell.

And, I just read the review in the Las Vegas Sun and, gee, contrary to that review he did not play "Everyday is Like Sunday," and did not close with "I Know It's Over." He did close with Speedway and it was awesome.

I was pretty down on the hotel, which received a major fail for crowd control and for being the driving reason why Morrissey didn't take the stage until 10, but reading the story of the ADA considerations for one fan here made me soften :)
Still, 2,000 or so fans directed to exit down one narrow escalator had to be a fire code violation of some type.

I can't say enough about how fun it was to meet other people who came and had their own travel stories. I've seen Morrissey four times and knew the setlist here, but I was pretty disappointed that the number of songs was about six fewer played last night than the two times I've seen him in Kansas City. Maybe 23 songs night after night is too taxing--that's fair. Anyway, this will be remembered, for me, as a night I made so many friends.

The only thing that "softens" is that thing between your legs

Morrissey and my love life"Found, found, found," (1)Our first date was at the House of Blues in Hollywood, to see the lovely Sweet and Tender Hooligans on 12/13/08. The evening started with dinner, and Jose (the lead singer) stopped by and had a drink with us. I had met Jose in 1992 at Rhino Records while we were both shopping for rare Smith's/Morrissey albums. He told me about the Morrissey cover band he was starting and invited me to his show. I have been stopping by his shows ever since (19 years) This show was different, I was on a first date with a woman who I was completely enamored with. I wasn't even sure it was a date, then the curtain raised, she grabbed my arm, I turned into her and it definitely left the plutonic level. We stayed entwined someplace in the very back, missing most of the show, but I still found moments to sing lyrics to her that I especially wanted her to feel. Over the past three years our love has grown and she has learned every Morrissey/Smith's song ever written. On our first anniversary, she gave me a bracelet with "My Dearest Love" engraved on top. She has traveled with me from state to state to see Morrissey live and even held strong and got a piece of one of his Gucci shirts for me. We have a huge Morrissey Postponed poster that we framed to remember the shows that we made it to, but he didn't :) And there were also the shows like Paris, where I happened to be in France the night Morrissey was playing. I walked down the street and saw a large line of people, I turned and said "what if that was Morrissey playing?" I couldn't speak French, so I didn't ask. Had I only looked up, I would have seen the large MORRISSEY marquee (sigh). I did get to have drinks in the bar later with a few American girls who had traveled from San Diego and told me all about the show. Still can't believe I missed that one!!With her appreciation and acceptance of my Morrissey/Smiths obsession that has lasted over 25 years. On, 11/19/11, I made her legally mine, we were married in Washington DC, because it is one of the only places two females can legally marry in America. The pre-ceremonial music included Zooey Deschanel's singing "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" and we walked down the aisle to "To Me You Are a Work of Art".When we were looking for possible honeymoon choices and discovered that Morrissey was playing, we were in complete bliss. What were the chances? The Las Vegas show on 11/25/11 was the last night of our honeymoon and we spent it watching Morrissey live. I cannot express how amazing this was to me, since I have been a fan for so many years. .The Vegas show was the most special of them all because my experience with Moz's songs over the years has shaped me into who I am. The concert opened with church bells that we are convinced were for us and then his first words were "por favor, por favor, por favor", just like the beginning of our wedding where we played "please, please, please". My bride and I held each other and danced to "All the Lazy Dykes" and a tear fell from my eye when he talked about Thanksgiving and played the haunting and deeply melodic version of "Meat is Murder". I would like to think that if Morrissey knew we were in the audience, he would have not only yelled out "muchachos, but also muchachas" Regardless, I felt every note and every lyric deep in my heart and experiencing that with the love of my life by my side was Priceless. Thank You Morrissey

Babysitting the greatest man. ..in history. I Love Morrissey.

Morrissey and my love life

"Found, found, found," (1)
Our first date was at the House of Blues in Hollywood, to see the lovely Sweet and Tender Hooligans on 12/13/08. The evening started with dinner, and Jose (the lead singer) stopped by and had a drink with us. I had met Jose in 1992 at Rhino Records while we were both shopping for rare Smith's/Morrissey albums. He told me about the Morrissey cover band he was starting and invited me to his show. I have been stopping by his shows ever since (19 years)
This show was different, I was on a first date with a woman who I was completely enamored with. I wasn't even sure it was a date, then the curtain raised, she grabbed my arm, I turned into her and it definitely left the plutonic level. We stayed entwined someplace in the very back, missing most of the show, but I still found moments to sing lyrics to her that I especially wanted her to feel.
Over the past three years our love has grown and she has learned every Morrissey/Smith's song ever written. On our first anniversary, she gave me a bracelet with "My Dearest Love" engraved on top. She has traveled with me from state to state to see Morrissey live and even held strong and got a piece of one of his Gucci shirts for me. We have a huge Morrissey Postponed poster that we framed to remember the shows that we made it to, but he didn't :) And there were also the shows like Paris, where I happened to be in France the night Morrissey was playing. I walked down the street and saw a large line of people, I turned and said "what if that was Morrissey playing?" I couldn't speak French, so I didn't ask. Had I only looked up, I would have seen the large MORRISSEY marquee (sigh). I did get to have drinks in the bar later with a few American girls who had traveled from San Diego and told me all about the show. Still can't believe I missed that one!!

With her appreciation and acceptance of my Morrissey/Smiths obsession that has lasted over 25 years. On, 11/19/11, I made her legally mine, we were married in Washington DC, because it is one of the only places two females can legally marry in America. The pre-ceremonial music included Zooey Deschanel's singing "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" and we walked down the aisle to "To Me You Are a Work of Art".

When we were looking for possible honeymoon choices and discovered that Morrissey was playing, we were in complete bliss. What were the chances? The Las Vegas show on 11/25/11 was the last night of our honeymoon and we spent it watching Morrissey live. I cannot express how amazing this was to me, since I have been a fan for so many years.
The Vegas show was the most special of them all because my experience with Moz's songs over the years has shaped me into who I am. The concert opened with church bells that we are convinced were for us and then his first words were "por favor, por favor, por favor", just like the beginning of our wedding where we played "please, please, please". My bride and I held each other and danced to "All the Lazy Dykes" and a tear fell from my eye when he talked about Thanksgiving and played the haunting and deeply melodic version of "Meat is Murder".

I would like to think that if Morrissey knew we were in the audience, he would have not only yelled out "muchachos, but also muchachas" Regardless, I felt every note and every lyric deep in my heart and experiencing that with the love of my life by my side was Priceless.

Thank You Morrissey

All Moz fans are white trash and that has been established by the white trash society. The list is getting longer by the day and I am the chief executive of the organisation.

Urban the swede (at least we have warn water radiators and not crack pipes to keep us warm through winter like you lot)

Urban aka Broken is a representation of a symptom of a multiple personality disorder called “DID”. This mystifies me because Urban aka Broken has like nineteen other personalities. I smokes his crack pipe like you like. That in and of itself is self destructive. He praises his alter egos while trashing other names. We are the same. You’ve changed since the chat room. Broken aka Urban looms in all of the websites and fights with himself. He has created and stolen the roles of other star celebrities like Morrissey. Number one fan everywhere is on here. We are the same. Urban aka Broken is insane and thinks he is a rapper. He isn’t. they aren’t.

Urban aka Broken is a representation of a symptom of a multiple personality disorder called “DID”. This mystifies me because Urban aka Broken has like nineteen other personalities. I smokes his crack pipe like you like. That in and of itself is self destructive. He praises his alter egos while trashing other names. We are the same. You’ve changed since the chat room. Broken aka Urban looms in all of the websites and fights with himself. He has created and stolen the roles of other star celebrities like Morrissey. Number one fan everywhere is on here. We are the same. Urban aka Broken is insane and thinks he is a rapper. He isn’t. they aren’t.

American Moz fans are butt poor after years of recession and are now sleeping rough and getting warm at his gigs. White trash the lot of them and they smell and play second fiddle to the new american upper class the niggers. Tough luck you white trash bastards!

Urban in Sweden (americans set fire to their IKEA furniture to keep warm and sometimes eats it and getting killed is their favourite sport)

American Moz fans are butt poor after years of recession and are now sleeping rough and getting warm at his gigs. White trash the lot of them and they smell and play second fiddle to the new american upper class the niggers. Tough luck you white trash bastards!

Urban in Sweden (americans set fire to their IKEA furniture to keep warm and sometimes eats it and getting killed is their favourite sport)

Urban aka Broken is a complete and utter plonker. Like merely but clearly just a confused symptom of the multiple personality disorder “DID” Imminent danger lurking *rolls eyes. Smirks* You is confused you don’t know what you are doing. It is understandable with your symptoms. You are sleeping. You don’t want to believe. Always waiting for you but it’s still me that you swallow. Miss me no? I’m in an institution, I got it like that. I gotta go.

Urban aka Broken is a complete and utter plonker. Like merely but clearly just a confused symptom of the multiple personality disorder “DID” Imminent danger lurking *rolls eyes. Smirks* You is confused you don’t know what you are doing. It is understandable with your symptoms. You are sleeping. You don’t want to believe. Always waiting for you but it’s still me that you swallow. Miss me no? I’m in an institution, I got it like that. I gotta go.

You're a fat american and never had the guts to go to war and die like your so called heroes do the stupid fooks. Get that burger from your face and start working but hey I forgot all your jobs were moved abroad cause the employers find all you americans to be lazy fooking white trash with no life or brain.

Urban in Sweden (We know better than the rest of the world which is a 3rd world toilet)

You're a fat american and never had the guts to go to war and die like your so called heroes do the stupid fooks. Get that burger from your face and start working but hey I forgot all your jobs were moved abroad cause the employers find all you americans to be lazy fooking white trash with no life or brain.

Urban in Sweden (We know better than the rest of the world which is a 3rd world toilet)

Urban used to abuse fans in the chatroom. He says he’s from Sweden even though he isn’t. Even now, even then. Urban aka Broken said there are red roses and white roses on stage maybe shall be thrown directed at Morrissey. Justin Bieber and Britney Spears shirts. The more I see it. I eat the soil courtesy of me. Me, me, me it’s all about me, see.
I’m a narcissist and a sociopath and I do not and I do not and I do not like it.

Great show but it seemed very short. I have never seen him do only one song for the encore. Did that seem strange to anyone else? Morrissey was amazing as always and well worth the 6 hour drive to Vegas. Started and ended with 2 of my favorites! Really enjoyed hearing Maladjusted live as well. I also kind of thought a faster song would have been better after Meat Is Murder since it was so overpowering.
moz2.jpg

Urban used to abuse fans in the chatroom. He says he’s from Sweden even though he isn’t. Even now, even then. Urban aka Broken said there are red roses and white roses on stage maybe shall be thrown directed at Morrissey. Justin Bieber and Britney Spears shirts. The more I see it. I eat the soil courtesy of me. Me, me, me it’s all about me, see.
I’m a narcissist and a sociopath and I do not and I do not and I do not like it.

You're so fat and white trash that you had to get an oversized keyboard to be able to press the keys. Your boat is still parked outside your house and you didn't have to put up the xmas lights this year cause they have stayed up since last xmas. Now go get another burger you greasy fingered fook.

Urban the swede (member of the EDL and old friend of norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik)

PS. I am on the list of people who want to see my mate Anders in jail and I have started a fund for him so he can buy things during his life sentence. So help him God!

Urban aka Broken aka everyone has like twenty seven personalities. Urban aka Broken suffers from "DID",a mental illness and illnesses for each and every one of his niks. Urban aka Broken is a racist, he hates Mexicans and he is American. However I think that he's in Sweden.Broken is broken-down and thinks he doesn't know I am always around. Arouse the kaaaak u British scouser Scott. YOU is scottish. Promote the roses I suppose the fans won't throw them though. Urban aka broken ran the blog and Broken broken-down broken sits in the chatroom chatting with Eminem.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom