Las Vegas, NV - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (Nov. 25, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Maladjusted / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Meat Is Murder / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / All The Lazy Dykes / People Are The Same Everywhere / Speedway // Still Ill

set list provided by somedizzywhore.com

[URL="http://www.somedizzywhore.com/blog/2011/11/morrissey-setlist-and-photos-the-cosmopolitan-las-vegas-nov-25-2011.html"][/URL]Morrissey is the one for fans at the Cosmopolitan - photos, review at Las Vegas Weekly. Link via Morrissey - In Moz We Trust.[URL="http://www.somedizzywhore.com/blog/2011/11/morrissey-setlist-and-photos-the-cosmopolitan-las-vegas-nov-25-2011.html"][/URL]

Last edited:
Babysitting the greatest man. ..in history. I Love Morrissey.

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't See/ You Have Killed Meat / When Last I Spoke To Carol Burnett / Black Cloudy Sky / You're The One For Me, Patty / Ouija Board, Ouija I'm Board/ Hat is adjusted / One Day Goodbye Will Be Adios/ Action Is My Maiden Name / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Perris / People Are Not The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murderous / Satellite Of Love Bugs / All The Lazy Dykes Smell/ Scandinavia is boring / Nascar Speedway // Still Ill over these leftovers!

That set list had me rolling...but I"m sure the real one was just as good. LOL.

I guess then what happens in Vegas stays in vegas.Vegans

first time seeing the man, and it was spectacular. Shitty video and small clips will be posted on youtube soon.

just back from the show awesome sound setlist was nice but show just seemed a bit off idk maybe just me moz looked good k.y ??? i wonder what she sounds like when shes geting f***ed does she scream like that too?? thank you moz early xmas present till next time............. @Djedb

Just got home from the show not too long ago. I thought it was pretty solid show! The band was tight, but then again, when you play the same songs, you should be tight. Moz's vocals were a pleasure. More albums made it to the stage than humans. The sound was decent, but could have been better. My only real complaint was the length of the show. This man has a mountain of music, and should take advantage of that, and play longer.
Oh, and Kristeen Young, not so good. Hell, she didn't even acknowledge the crowd.

I agree, show was a lil on the short side and could have included a couple of more songs. i also agree that KY (the opener) was absolutely dreadful.

Shitty video of Still Ill i took.

Last edited by a moderator:
off-topic

What is the IP Address(es) of morrisseysworld.blogspot.com?
The IP address(es) of morrisseysworld.blogspot.com: 173.194.64.132

Location of IP Address: 173.194.64.132

Country: United States Region: CA Postal Code: 94043 Latitude: 37.4192
Country Code: US City: Mountain View Area Code: 650 Longitude: -122.0574

http://www.checksitetraffic.com/ip_address/74.125.115.132

First off, lav the phony track list! Mozza was great. He was in great moody. Saw the gang walking up before check. Moz was wearing a shirt that said "Prima Donna." I recognized the logo from L.A. band of same name. I fly back home tomorrow, but I laved Vegas more than Fonda. He was a bit more loosey goosey.

Morrissey was totally dialed in and on last night, seemed to be having the time of his life, voice sounded great, band completely tight , crowd energetic and rocking. It was a fantastic show. Everything regarding shirt changes and setlist consistant with other nights, greeted the crowd with a lot of Spanish, didn't change up the lyrics alot that I could audibly tell. There were a lot of records handed to him. I left the venue thinking it was 100% worth the trip out and money lost gambling. :DJust to give you an idea of how many people were there, I was about 6th people from the barrier and the rest of this room was filled to the brim.
6405310501_f15925c960.jpg

Morrissey looked as good as he sounded. :sweet:
6405315749_7834636848_z.jpg

Last edited:
First off, lav the phony track list! Mozza was great. He was in great moody. Saw the gang walking up before check. Moz was wearing a shirt that said "Prima Donna." I recognized the logo from L.A. band of same name. I fly back home tomorrow, but I laved Vegas more than Fonda. He was a bit more loosey goosey.

The phoney track list is very funny. Good stuff.

Pretty good show last night.the chelsea ballroom at the cosmo was filled to the brim. Kristeen young is a crashing bore! I made several attempts at a morrissey chant during her set.for 70 bucks a ticket, morrissey should at least provide us with something better. Setlist was weak, the new songs are horrible but morrissey was still great and in good spirits. A stage invader during the end practically made out with morrissey.

I agree, show was a lil on the short side and could have included a couple of more songs. i also agree that KY (the opener) was absolutely dreadful.

Shitty video of Still Ill i took.

Bad sound and bad lighting on the video, but still brilliant. thank you it seems to capture the armosphere. And amazing crowd!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom