Las Vegas, NV - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (Nov. 25, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Maladjusted / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Meat Is Murder / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Scandinavia / All The Lazy Dykes / People Are The Same Everywhere / Speedway // Still Ill

set list provided by somedizzywhore.com

[URL="http://www.somedizzywhore.com/blog/2011/11/morrissey-setlist-and-photos-the-cosmopolitan-las-vegas-nov-25-2011.html"][/URL]Morrissey is the one for fans at the Cosmopolitan - photos, review at Las Vegas Weekly. Link via Morrissey - In Moz We Trust.[URL="http://www.somedizzywhore.com/blog/2011/11/morrissey-setlist-and-photos-the-cosmopolitan-las-vegas-nov-25-2011.html"][/URL]

Last edited:
Show was great. Funny pic earlier actually shows me and my fiancee posted by crystalgeezer. We were there nice and early, didn't expect to wait so long for the show to start but it was really worth it. I actually thought that Kristeen Young wasn't bad but I like unique people. I really could have done without the obnoxious people but oh well.

this was the best show ive seen morrissey perform. its been two days sinse i saw him and i still remember the goose bumps. ms young did a great job. i got what she was trying to do. i wasnt into her but she sang her heart out. inbetween her songs you heard the morrissey chants but everyone still stopped when she sang and took notice of her.after all these years morrissey was still spot on, perfect performances and on key. the words the words the wordseveryone in the audience was dressed to the nines. you could tell this was a event. everywhere there were beautiful people, the electricity was in the air.the cosmopolitian was a perfect venue. very vouge. as kristeen said 'i know your intelligent people because you found your way to the show (it WAS like a maze to the concert but cosmo had such cool art the trip of wondering around was a pleasure)i still love you morrissey. killer showdrifter

I agree with you on Kristeen and the show was truly incredible!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom