Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Sep. 2, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of various Facebook live streams, FWD & checked against Setlist.fm

Last edited:
It's a badge in the shape of a whale that a woman who Tweets under the name Sad Glamour gave to Morrissey in Vegas.

She's a nice person. Very sweet & funny.
You’ve clearly not met her. And you’ve clearly fell for her sob stories.

It's not just about learning new songs. It's also preparing the backing tracks (which there are many of), it's creating the scenes for the lighting designer, the front of house engineer and monitor engineers need to be prepared with the right effects (delay / verb / distortion etc.), the guitar / bass / keyboard techs need to be ready to swap out instruments. That's the tip of the iceberg. A lot of moving parts. It's remarkable he plays this many songs to be honest, especially with the addition of a new (old) guitarist and only a week of rehearsals.

This is a 10-year old picture of Morrissey making nice with a Zionist lunatic.
Well, it doesn't matter I first saw Moz in the show dressed in a suit and for me it's an 8/10.Later I saw the photo, which was old.ademas Moz is singing re well and is filling the auditorium with people!!!! Every night. I think Saturday is going to explode

Compare this to Morrissey’s version and the difference is pretty stark. I know we’ve lost all hope of a Morrissey/Marr reunion but why can’t Moz just find a decent band that would do the songs justice? Also what hold does Tobias have over Morrissey?

That version of Johnny that so soon is now is very good, even with Marr singing, imagine that same version sung by Morrissey would be a bomb, a real jewel,!!!!!

Compare this to Morrissey’s version and the difference is pretty stark. I know we’ve lost all hope of a Morrissey/Marr reunion but why can’t Moz just find a decent band that would do the songs justice? Also what hold does Tobias have over Morrissey?

:rolleyes:

Another KATASTROFA, WHEN WILL IT STOP?:hammer:

Peeps these mediocre trolls are jealous of the real fan, like SG.
Moz wears her badge because she is a good fan, not like
some McMuffin munchers(n)
Moz is not about to wear a McMuffin FFS🆖
or nutters like 'surface' who one day is a real estate
impresario and a week later is on the dole living off
the 'librarian wife':lbf:

:hammer:

I disagree, personally - some of this material just seems tired to me. If Paul McCartney announced a show where he was only playing material from the past 10 years, I'd be interested. If it's going to be the same old stuff like 'Yesterday' and a 17 minute long crowd-sing-along version of 'Hey Jude' I'd pay NOT to go.
Sure, it would be cool to have McCartney performing a set full of obscurities. It's not remotely realistic though. He has to play sets to please 50,000 people and he does.

Morrissey changes his set lists and plays more obscurities than the vast majority of singers of his age. The sets aren't going to be perfect, but he plays new songs, deep cuts and hits in pretty much equal measure. I could live without Back on the Chain Gang as much as everyone else, but there are plenty of positives.

:lbf:
the dramallama trolls expect Moz to wear a McMuffin?:lbf:
lets gas up 'surface' non existing aereoplane, fill it
up with McMuffins and the Ukraine mafia and deliver to Vegas:hammer:

But Johnny Marr is a below-average singer. He’s actually very limited in his range. Sometimes his flat vocals alone can completely unravel the wonderful guitar playing he produces. It’s almost sabotage to hear Johnny Marr singing over his sublime arpeggios. I realise it’s sacrilegious to criticise Johnny Maher as he can do no wrong, but he’s awful on vocal duties!

Tomorrow Moz Vegas Explodes!!! I know moz reads the Solo,So Moz I want to place an order:If you really think and consider me... a great admirer of your being in the deepest sense, please show me like this:Wear a white or light-colored shirt That will make me feel happy and recognized by you Morrissey!!!!
Hopefully you keep me in mind since I do not have nor is there any other way to reach you!!!VIVA MOZ!!!!!

But Johnny Marr is a below-average singer. He’s actually very limited in his range. Sometimes his flat vocals alone can completely unravel the wonderful guitar playing he produces. It’s almost sabotage to hear Johnny Marr singing over his sublime arpeggios. I realise it’s sacrilegious to criticise Johnny Maher as he can do no wrong, but he’s awful on vocal duties!
If unfortunately Johnny sings badly

He played Knockabout Merch, Some Say I Got Merch, Interesting Merch, and This Merch Has Opened My Eyes. Great show! Started slow with Never Had No Merch Ever, which bummed everybody out but then he got rolling with the more uplifting merch anthems.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom