Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Sep. 2, 2021) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Tomorrow / Alma Matters / Half A Person / Knockabout World / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Lady Willpower / Never Had No One Ever / The Lazy Sunbathers / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / Some Say I Got Devil / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Trouble Loves Me / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of various Facebook live streams, FWD & checked against Setlist.fm

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm missing stuff but are we low in quantity of concert vids in these threads, or are they being transferred elsewhere on here? @Famous when dead

Not sure if I'm missing stuff but are we low in quantity of concert vids in these threads, or are they being transferred elsewhere on here? @Famous when dead
They are surfacing (the longer ones) a couple of days after the gig, so the placing of them in these threads doesn't really occur as much as it used to (nor are there media reports and decent images are slow too as everyone videos now).
Baby J's YT channel has been putting out good content covering them.
Anyone is welcome to cut'n'paste appropriate videos for the gigs as soon as they'd like and there is no other thread for gig videos other than post-gig by date.
Regards,
FWD.

I guarantee if we were to ask everyone what there Playlist would be, everyone would be different
So you learn , it's not about us, it's his music to play what he wants to us.
You buy tickets to see him perform, under the notion of knowing no ideal of the Playlist. Don't anticipate a song, or expect one and your experience might be a little better.
I fell into that trap, wanting to here what I wanted which will never happen, then disappointed. But with new outlook, show was so much better. Also to me it seemed like a competition between Alain and Jessie on guitar wailing and they both got to show there talent ..was great to see how excited Alain was ,back with his buddy, his icon, and his boss, but he is definitely excited to be on stage. This show rocked the whole night . Vegas temps to hot, stay inside, you will melt.
So, a good night then, FMJ?

I’m pretty sure there’s a bazillion people in Vegas today. Mask up Moz fans! Catch you tonight at the show!

So, a good night then, FMJ?
Yes of course, anytime you get to see Morrissey live is a good night . I hate to break the news, but he won't tour forever, so it's getting to the point anytime he comes remotely close, you gotta go. And the clock on the wall is making fun of us all

The passing of time and all of its crimes are making me sad again

"Mask up Moz fans"....speak for yourself with the virtue signal crap. You've always been an obnoxious twat.
I hope you die of covid.

Hi,
I’m so glad you enjoyed the show. And good points of course. We had to miss these LV shows on account of work but we have a great memory from our last Moz gig in Houston 2019 which was the most fun outdoor show we have ever attended! 😊

But, Morrissey is wearing the rosary my lovely wife and I gifted to him in the *billboard* advertising Moz Vegas. So that’s something!
I was at that show ....oak lawn last show of that leg of tour

That's a good song

Yeah, I actually love it. I think I was more conveying my desperation to even hear something different off California Son than the same ones we’ve been getting.

He does look far better in the gear he’s wearing at this show. The drummer has zero charisma and looks totally disinterested in this clip.
No excitement in the drumming - where’s Matt? ! He made the show so much more dynamic

give him a year of touring the songs.

Unacceptable! What about everyone who's buys a ticket in the meantime? A good drummer drives the songs, doesn't have to be flashy, but engaged, provide the energy and charge. Not just a hired hand.

Unacceptable! What about everyone who's buys a ticket in the meantime? A good drummer drives the songs, doesn't have to be flashy, but engaged, provide the energy and charge. Not just a hired hand.

Well, can’t do any shows without a drummer, and obviously Matt was not able.

He also announced the new band members before the gigs happened, so you need to accept the chance your taking by going.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom