Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 9, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / The Loop / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Have-A-Go Merchant / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / Rebels Without Applause / Our Frank / Black Cloud / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Let Me Kiss You // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of FWD, IG streams & setlist.fm

• Image from @maladjustedoll82 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.
    full

Last edited:
Songs like Irish blood, How Soon, Sunday, Ripper how been played out and need to be replaced with other hits fans want to hear.
I agree with you but I also know that a whole bunch of people complain when all the obvious hits aren't played. I suspect the vast majority of casual fans (ie - everyone apart from the first two rows who go to every gig) would be spewing their ire on Twitter and demanding refunds if they went to a Morrissey show and he didn't play How Soon is Now.

Probably one of his best set lists
Ever...
love how, soon is now ends/ starts his shows .
A good mix up ...
My youngest who is 13 canโ€™t wait to hear how soon is now ....
I just hope he sings it at Blackpool
And Doncaster ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Now I feel guilty for hoping he abandons it after being played to death.

I always forget about the little โ€˜uns, probably because mine donโ€™t give two.

This is so gross. And itโ€™s 2022, not 1992. I understand that Moz wants fans to get on stage , but I feel like some of the new fans watch the old videos and see what we did as KIDS and want to relive it which is cool, butโ€ฆbe gentle!
Security in that place look like the most hapless, ineffective f***wits. If your lead guitarist has to protect you from King Kong Bundy, you know thereโ€™s something wrong.
I hope this doesnโ€™t catch on at the UK shows.

Now that's a setlist. Wish he played a few of these (The Loop, Have a Go, Sweet and Tender, Suedehead) the previous weekend when I was in attendance!

Last edited:
I was right below KKB as he was being hauled off stage and lifted off the ground, and it was actually frightening. I thought he was going to squirm loose and fall right on top of me and my friends. Total mad man and completely inappropriate behavior. M was like "Check please! Byyyyyeeee."

And yes, BE GENTLE, everyone. The ones who approach with care reap the rewards... and the ones who don't get tackled and a guitar to the face. It isn't rocket science.

Otherwise, this show was next level. Every night, the energy kept building and getting better and better... and by Saturday it was just incredible. Fans who had seen him dozens of times said it was one of his best. I wish folks would post more videos... the ones I captured aren't great because I was close to the stage, but on the far right side and he remained more central.

He was being extra dramatic... fun poses, hiding his face in his hands, getting down on the ground for JTR, full button-up shirt ripping with more prolonged body exposure and a peek at his skivvies... And the "hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids..." intro to HSIN was one for the ages. ๐Ÿ˜‚

When California Son does gigs in Southern California and Vegas with his people, he orders the security to be more laxed so people can get on stage, not like when he has to go get foreigner money in places like England where the security has to be on lockdown mode, so he won't have foreign fattys getting on stage and rubbing their Big Mac, Whopper, and KFC sweat all over California Son.

Another thing you duped lost loonies are missing (as usual) is that wrestling is California Son's second favorite sport to basketball, and he loved King Kong Bundy.

Iโ€™m going to go out on a limb and predict the debut of Ha Ha Harlem, Saint In A Stained Glass Window or My Funeral for the final show.
Anyone have any idea at all when the new album come out?

Anyone have any idea at all when the new album come out?

Probably we will get an I Am Veronica single announcement with b-side and then a release date.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom