Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 9, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / The Loop / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Have-A-Go Merchant / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / Rebels Without Applause / Our Frank / Black Cloud / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Let Me Kiss You // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of FWD, IG streams & setlist.fm

• Image from @maladjustedoll82 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.
    full

Last edited:
This is probably my favourite arrangement of setlist he's done for a while for me

Looking forward to Manchester. Throw in another suprise oldie (sucker for Piccadilly Palare) for good measure and I'd be damn happy with this setup.

Hope he keeps / puts back Out Frank too

This is probably my favourite arrangement of setlist he's done for a while for me

Looking forward to Manchester. Throw in another suprise oldie (sucker for Piccadilly Palare) for good measure and I'd be damn happy with this setup.

Hope he keeps / puts back Out Frank too
This current band would make Palare sound 🔥

That’s the best so far by some distance by the way. My thoughts.
Got to agree with you. I'd be well chuffed with a setlist like that.
I think it was Vanessa Williams who sang "You Go And Save The Best For Last"...
Actually I don't think. I know

Yep, I normally hope for at least 5 great songs in a Morrissey set-list. That one's got 11.
Anyone know who played the Shoplifter's solo?

The very fact that he is despised by his boss’s fans gives him validation to potentially
kick the daylight out of them??? 🌶
You just running your dirt mouth. No Jessie is not despise. I was there aw this guy crouching to the right before then he jumped to the stage like a madman , Jessie was protecting mozz. He knows when a wild one is there He should get doble salaries .😄 Morrisey is getting old so. Do not get crazy people. !! Careful.

Screenshot_20220711-001418.png

Screenshot_20220711-000923.png

😆
FWD.

I could only make it to the last night. I’m bummed to have missed such a string of shows. My usual partner in crime was at all 5 and she agrees this topped last year’s residency. I was struck by how damn good he sounds (how is he getting better with age???) and how very very strong this setlist was. Definitely a favorite. I’m holding out hope for an east coast US tour, where he hasn’t been for a while. I heard from more than a few that it may happen after the UK. Fingers crossed.

This crowd though was rough. I didn’t even last the pre show videos before I moved toward the back of the pit. It was choppy and shovey in front of the mic. I think the stage missed the presence of the big guy who usually travels with M, the venue crew didn’t seem quite up to it and guitar techs and the tour manager were picking up slack.

Last edited:
Probably one of his best set lists
Ever...
love how, soon is now ends/ starts his shows .
A good mix up ...
My youngest who is 13 can’t wait to hear how soon is now ....
I just hope he sings it at Blackpool
And Doncaster 🥰🥰

Anyone have the pre show track listing of the audio? I see the video list is up, but the audio track list is missing.

I thought it was a good night.
Yes, I THINK it would have gone on longer, but there were some issues with stage invaders.
The police were at the side of the stage, at one point
I heard some people say it was "telling" he didn't play Bonfire Of Teenagers. I'm not sure he has had a change of heart about it, he just popped on a poptastic Saturday show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / The Loop / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Have-A-Go Merchant / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / Rebels Without Applause / Our Frank / Black Cloud / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Let Me Kiss You // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of FWD, IG streams & setlist.fm

Songs like Irish blood, How Soon, Sunday, Ripper how been played out and need to be replaced with other hits fans want to hear. Why not replace with Heaven Knows, Ask, Now My Heart, Ignore me, Unlovable, so much to chose from.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom