Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 9, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / The Loop / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Have-A-Go Merchant / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / Rebels Without Applause / Our Frank / Black Cloud / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Let Me Kiss You // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of FWD, IG streams & setlist.fm

• Image from @maladjustedoll82 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.
    full

Last edited:
Moz is clearly fired up and the band has great chemistry too. Let’s hope this momentum continues into the UK tour later this year!

Can we infer much from this buoyant behaviour? Could a deal be close to materialising, or is he at least focusing on another album with Alain?

Let the good times continues for Morrissey!

293017222_455693646334287_3382156628099963634_n.webp.jpg

292570714_164485729422429_3352692849536432225_n.webp.jpg

Second 2 via 'internaleastegate' stories IG.

Shirt - colour variant of:

61dkzdDL3dL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Have-A-Go definitely played.

293022765_451268233164728_8884872840546071055_n.jpg

Take out Black Cloud (and possibly the ne songs, but I understand he has to perform them) and here is my almost ideal setlist.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / The Loop / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Have-A-Go Merchant / I Am Veronica / Half A Person /
Rebels Without Applause / Our Frank / Black Cloud / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Let Me Kiss You // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of FWD, IG streams & setlist.fm
Can we switch LMKY with All The Lazy Dykes….. incredibly beautiful song 🎶

And How Soon Will ‘How Soon is Now’ explode unto itself and Interesting Drug take over WITH ALAIN ON LEAD PICKING, no offence Tobias but you know….. Alain is the ye’ olde faithful

Moz is clearly fired up and the band has great chemistry too. Let’s hope this momentum continues into the UK tour later this year!

Can we infer much from this buoyant behaviour? Could a deal be close to materialising, or is he at least focusing on another album with Alain?

Let the good times continues for Morrissey!
Think he’s just had a few drinks

And
hat happened to the Walker brothers?
Solomon is apparently touring with Bryan Adams - or at least was at the time of Cruel World and/or rehearsals for Vegas.

At this point, I'd only consider Gustavo and Jesse to be "permanent" band members, though Alain's stock is clearly on the rise with Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom