Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 9, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Suedehead / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / The Loop / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Have-A-Go Merchant / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / Rebels Without Applause / Our Frank / Black Cloud / Irish Blood, English Heart / Knockabout World / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Let Me Kiss You // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of FWD, IG streams & setlist.fm

• Image from @maladjustedoll82 / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.
    full

Last edited:
I’m going to go out on a limb and predict the debut of Ha Ha Harlem, Saint In A Stained Glass Window or My Funeral for the final show.

I’m going to go out on a limb and predict the debut of Ha Ha Harlem, Saint In A Stained Glass Window or My Funeral for the final show.
Hope you’re right Ryan. I feel like he will at least change the set list a bit by bringing in a few new/old songs

I predict much of the same if not for a song or two. I hope I’m wrong though.

I love little moments like these when the set lists come in real-time. I do the same thing when The Cure are on tour. Love when unexpected deep cuts pop up.

I had a dream about Alain last night showcasing all the songs they have learned for the rest of the dates for the year. What’s not to love about him?

Enters.
Grey suit / blueish shirt
Hemorrhoids... Hemorrhoids...
How Soon Is Now?
One of these days...

Entrance, HSIN:

First Of The Gang To Die

Since he played "How Soon is Now" first, I wonder what the encore will be. My guess....."I Want the One I Can't Have"

Oh Moz!! waiting for you to show up and leave us with your mouth open. Moz is a true artist, his performances are very tragicomic. It is unique, there will be no one like him. Moz in the "Solo" there are many of us who love you with our hearts !!! And it's true. To enjoy each one from the place where you can with him ♥️ :highfive: ♥️ 💪🥰🥰

Mi amigo...
Qu’est-ce que c’est...

Suedehead

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom