Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 8, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Our Frank / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / The Loop / I Live In Oblivion / Little Man, What Now? / Never Had No One Ever / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of FWD, live streams & setlist.fm

Last edited:
Nah, he just needs to take it to the next level. Under cover of the smoke machine he needs to change into a giant Roland Rat costume, then emerge through the mist doing his 'rats' monologue. The kids would go wild! :clap:
38356_900x.jpg

He had that same one on in Mexico a few years ago (in public again). He had sported the day of the dead one the night before at the gig. 🗝💀🪦
A lot of his t-shirts are shite, but some of the more recent ones have been better. Good Smiths/Moz are getting harder to come by. I used to get mine from deadposhuk but they must have got a cease-and-desist.

Same source ('stories') :

292452504_995584854466806_7072985477990749284_n.jpg

FWD.

Black T-shirt with sleeves as I asked. Notice what change,!!! Moz fits you excellent!! I want that black Bot T-shirt!!. And that vest with shine on the back is perfect!!!! I rate you with 9! Moz

A lot of his t-shirts are shite, but some of the more recent ones have been better. Good Smiths/Moz are getting harder to come by. I used to get mine from deadposhuk but they must have got a cease-and-desist.

Still going. Coolshoes on eBay.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
And if you have to take care of the core, it is formed by muscles that give stability: lumbar square, deep paravertebrals, transverse diaphragm obliques of the abdomen muscles of the floor of the pelvis, psoas very important this muscle. Moz did something looks great. He follows my advice I care about his health 1 and his aesthetics. He seems to have lost his barrel thorax = Robert Mitchum!!!!!!🤛🤜💪💪

He's been emphasizing his Catholicism

Thank you for pointing this out!

Do you mean just wearing the cross and making the sign of the cross, praying for the dead?

Or has there been anything else? Very curious and no time now to look at it all.

Religion is a cult, mate. Don’t go back.

In my experience, the people who make such observations usually have little idea how much secularism is a cult with its own dogmas, enforced practices and ethics, "thou shalts" and "thou shalt nots", high-priests etc . . .

Chesterton-dogma.jpg

Do you mean just wearing the cross and making the sign of the cross, praying for the dead?

Or has there been anything else? Very curious and no time now to look at it all.
Ive noticed that he has worn a large Cross or Rosary in many photos the past few years. There is a photo of him in front of our Lady of Guadalupe (perhaps in a nod to his Mexican fans?). I don’t know what his views are , of course, but it’s nice to see someone famous who seems not to be afraid to wear one - gives me hope and maybe it’ll encourage others to do the same :)

You're welcome. I don't want to get specific because there are some atheists here who seem to have a hard time accepting he is Catholic and mentioning it kind of sets them off. It's clear he is practicing in some capacity.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom