Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 8, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Our Frank / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / The Loop / I Live In Oblivion / Little Man, What Now? / Never Had No One Ever / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of FWD, live streams & setlist.fm

Last edited:
The band is sounding way more incredible after a few run throughs and theyโ€™re gelling nicely, Moz getting his ambition and will back.

Letโ€™s hope it goes even further for the UK gigs and they take the chance to learn some new pieces instead of the usual.

The band is sounding way more incredible after a few run throughs and theyโ€™re gelling nicely, Moz getting his ambition and will back.

Letโ€™s hope it goes even further for the UK gigs and they take the chance to learn some new pieces instead of the usual.
Yes, I think we (the fans) were kinda ready for a number of subdued gigs, due to his mother's passing
But for these shows, we were hoping he would get his groove back.
BY Wednesday, he definitely found it
PS I love it when his voice goes all raspy raw with his singing. He had been doing that on Oblivion

Last edited:
Please do not forget that Boz was there as music director so, Jesse wasn't the only one responsible for how the guitars sounded. Of course, Alain added his guitar playing style and voice to the songs and they sound great, but imo M's shows sounded just as great before he joined the band.
How stupid of me to have forgottenโ€ฆ.. I have it on authority that it wasnโ€™t always the case though ๐Ÿคซ

Stage invaders better not give him Covid. Itโ€™s rampant everywhere now and itโ€™s a bad strain.
Moz is immune to all diseases. He is God. Any cancellations in the past due to โ€œillnessโ€ were lies.
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnit mate

Looks like the best setlist of the run so far, with Suedehead and The Loop both in.

Also, good pacing.

Invaders !!! Thousands of invaders , millions of invaders....:grimacing:

Was Jesse trying to shield him from the stage invaders with his guitar? I reckon he must be staying at the Excalibur and now fancies himself a knight in shining armour trying to protect the California Son from his foreign looney fans nnnnnnnnnnit mate!

This would be a cute background pic for Knockabout World!

dev71om-a74594b1-c370-46e1-892f-855ab072816b.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom