Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 8, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Our Frank / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / The Loop / I Live In Oblivion / Little Man, What Now? / Never Had No One Ever / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of FWD, live streams & setlist.fm

Last edited:
First Of The Gang To Die
Irish Blood, English Heart
Jack The Ripper
(Several get on stage)
(And more... Security quite 'brisk')
Rats ending.
Band exit...

Last edited:
Jack is his time for acting, Moz is a frustrated actor??

End of IBEH in to Ripper / fans on stage.

How Soon Is Now?

So should be:
Suedehead
Our Frank
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
Billy Budd
Knockabout World
I Am Veronica
Rebels Without Applause
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Half A Person
The Loop
I Live In Oblivion
Little Man, What Now?
Never Had No One Ever
Bonfire Of Teenagers
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
First Of The Gang to Die
Jack The Ripper
//How Soon Is Now?

Security seemed a lot rougher tonight - fans seem to be talking a lot more negatively about the stage invaders too...

Was he smoking a joint on stage? :lbf:

A client of mine is employed at Caesars Palace kitchen and has notified me that per Morrisseys request, 4 xtra large vegan pizzas and a vegan nacho platter have been ordered to be brought to his hotel suite at once.

Conclusion: Morrissey smoked Mary Jane and has the munchies.

Never, can't and shouldn't your esophagus get complicated, plus it's a cigarette too long to be a joint.) Moz does not use drugs. Occasionally some vodkas. Was he calling invaders rats? Heh he

It was a cigarette. Unlit of course.

Frank Sinatra backdrop = "Our Frank"

"Give me a cigarette..."

We used to throw them onstage in 1991 during that line in the song. They were mere props. I feel old saying that but he hasn't played that one in a while.

A client of mine is employed at Caesars Palace kitchen and has notified me that per Morrisseys request, 4 xtra large vegan pizzas and a vegan nacho platter have been ordered to be brought to his hotel suite at once.

Conclusion: Morrissey smoked Mary Jane and has the munchies.

eat what you want, steve. but pls remove the jewelry and place it into a tray on the bedside table. do it for god.

It was a cigarette. Unlit of course.

Frank Sinatra backdrop = "Our Frank"

"Give me a cigarette..."

We used to throw them onstage in 1991 during that line in the song. They were mere props. I feel old saying that but he hasn't played that one in a while.
I didn't know that, thank you. He's been a bit wild lately, so I wondered.:brows:

Stage invaders better not give him Covid. It’s rampant everywhere now and it’s a bad strain.

How Soon Is Now?

So should be:
Suedehead
Our Frank
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
Billy Budd
Knockabout World
I Am Veronica
Rebels Without Applause
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Half A Person
The Loop
I Live In Oblivion
Little Man, What Now?
Never Had No One Ever
Bonfire Of Teenagers
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
First Of The Gang to Die
Jack The Ripper
//How Soon Is Now?

Still an interesting set of songs. Of course some would like to see those last songs replaced, I don’t blame them. But he’s gotta play the classics I guess.

I'd be happy with a setlist like this one for his autumn tour, I just wish he'd throw in a couple more Dog tracks like "Jim Jim Falls" and "Once I Saw" - both of which were brilliant at Wembley in 2020.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom