Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 8, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Our Frank / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / I Am Veronica / Rebels Without Applause / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / The Loop / I Live In Oblivion / Little Man, What Now? / Never Had No One Ever / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of FWD, live streams & setlist.fm

Last edited:
292424983_408288431259596_3370763490578676548_n.jpg

Waiting for this show, I want to see it!!! I hope Moz and everyone here and there enjoy it ♥️ ♥️ !!!!!

Black outfit / waistcoat
Shinzo Abe rest in peace...
James Caan rest in peace...
We're right behind you...

Provisional:
Suedehead
Our Frank
We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
Billy Budd
Knockabout World

Last edited:
Entrance & Suedehead:

Uhh esta re crazy that he has in his mouth

Such a great way to open a show, even though we know it well.
We know way too well. For me, this song works like a charm studio version wise. Live - I wouldn’t mind if I never heard it again. Same with EDILS, HSIN and FOTGTD

I Am Veronica
Rebels Without Applause
Half A Person
The Loop

Last edited:
I love that she performs while singing!!! He is crazier Moz is beautiful!, and with that vest !!!! What an elegant Moz. I wanted to see him with a vest, very neat a small cross, I don't like crosses, but hey. Mozuchisssssssssssss Beautiful

Facebook live stream

I Live In Oblivion
Little Man What Now
Never Had No-one Ever

Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings

Bugger, the live stream has finished

(that's not a song title, but it should be)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom