Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 6, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Rebels Without Applause / Little Man, What Now? / Half A Person / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Bonfire Of Teenagers / I Am Veronica / I Live In Oblivion / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist provided by The Ghost of Troubled Joe and Famous when dead

• VIVA MOZ VEGAS: MORRISSEY’S MISGUIDED SET LIST, EXCESS WHIMSY HINDER CAESAR’S RESIDENCY by Marc Edelstein- popmatters.com. Link posted by Famous when dead.
  • Photo from @dan_piercy / Instagram, link posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
20220707_040304.jpg

20220707_042923.jpg

Look away if you don't like band-aids 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
NTS:
Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen.
NYD - ...Kiss

Midweek malaise?
Very dry. Nothing forthcoming.
The need to know right now types might want some copium.
FWD.

Stein:
IMG_20220707_053251.jpg

Dark shirt & trousers.
No idea where on setlist, but:

Rebels Without Applause

(possible setlist.fm being messed about with as first thing listed is the video track above and not the previous 1/2 hour's music...)

Last edited:
They threw The Loop in the beginnin'.
I saw that, but as the setlist looked like some shenanigans afoot, I held off - only ones that can be verified via SM.
So Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
Rebels...
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
It appears some genius is using information here to fill in setlist.fm - despite the fact the entire concept is for attendees to do so... :crazy:

I saw that, but as the setlist looked like some shenanigans afoot, I held off - only ones that can be verified via SM.
So Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
Rebels...
Regards,
FWD.

Edit:
It appears some genius is using information here to fill in setlist.fm - despite the fact the entire concept is for attendees to do so... :crazy:

Here's hopin' for another new one.
🤞

Here we go. Baby J is there too.

Lil Mozzer made it onto the stage again.

Doing their work for them...
Half A Person
The old songs are the worst...
Never Had No One Ever
Band intros
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
Bonfire Of Teenagers
I Am Veronica
Saint Agnus joke re: releasing songs.
I Live In Oblivion
First Of The Gang To Die
Irish Blood, English Heart