Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 2, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud (last played 2013) / I Am Veronica / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Rebels Without Applause / Never Had No One Ever / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / My Hurling Days Are Done / I Live In Oblivion / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist courtesy of FWD & setlist.fm

• Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
He doesnt
Chris Martin sang it at the Manchester show, not Liam
Noel sang the original version and wrote it, not Liam
I don't even think Morrissey is having a dig at anyone, just giving his opinion which we all know he will do no matter how it comes across or how people want to interpret it
try telling some of the people on here,a few nutbags heard look back in anger and jumped on it like a rabid dog.

try telling some of the people on here,a few nutbags heard look back in anger and jumped on it like a rabid dog.
Yes, I was agreeing with you that M was not having a dig at anyone, esp Liam - I am not really sure why Liam was even mentioned

He doesnt
Chris Martin sang it at the Manchester show, not Liam
Noel sang the original version and wrote it, not Liam
I don't even think Morrissey is having a dig at anyone, just giving his opinion which we all know he will do no matter how it comes across or how people want to interpret it

You don't think calling people silly and morons is having a dig at someone? If that's his opinion about people trying to cope with a mass trauma by gathering and singing a song, then he deserves to be called out as insensitive and out of touch.

You don't think calling people silly and morons is having a dig at someone? If that's his opinion about people trying to cope with a mass trauma by gathering and singing a song, then he deserves to be called out as insensitive and out of touch.
I've already stated my opinion so I am not sure why you are asking

Yes. I'm involved in destroying it.
brummie you are not a bond baddie,sure M and his band have never heard of brummie boy and are not quivering in their boots.

brummie you are not a bond baddie,sure M and his band have never heard of brummie boy and are not quivering in their boots.
I am not writing to you or to Morrissey but to the journalists who will review the new album and factor in the response of his 'fans'. Even staunch supporters are reeling at tge absolute banalities showcased in these four new lyrics. 😳

I haven’t read through the entire thread, so forgive me if this is redundant, but I choose to not listen to the new songs yet until I am able to hear them as studio/production cuts. It’s tempting for sure, but I’ve resisted….anyone else out there neurotic like me? (in this arena of thought?)…….
Totally agree, I will wait until I put the record on to hear how the new songs are meant to be heard. I remember hearing ‘London’ for the first time live on the ‘86 tour and it sounded amazing but always better on record I think.

I'm generally pleased with the new songs on the setlist - my only slight dissapointment is that I could do with a few more from 'I A Not a Dog on a Chain'. Thanks to COVID he barely toured in support of that album at all.

Sure Enough The Telephone Rings does nothing for me at all. It kinda reminds me of those horrible songs he wrote around 2011, The Kid's A Looker and People Are The Same Everywhere and to a lesser extent Action Is My Middle Name. The melodies of those songs like this one kinda go nowhere and leave me wanting. I'm hoping this song is an outlier amongst the rest of the songs on the album.
Dang. Most of what I read on ‘People Are…’ is that it’s trash. While I admit it’s not the greatest, I do enjoy it (I don’t think it was ever released in studio was it, not including the Janice Long session).

Walker owns that song. He dominates it. I think that is what draw me to it.

I also like ‘Action….’ I would have like to have a studio cut….but it was a grave mistake to play it on Letterman. If you weren’t a Morrissey fan or did’t know him from Adam, you would have been clipping your nails for 3 and half minutes.

Yes. I'm involved in destroying it.

If you really think that then you’re not only a spiteful hatemonget but also delusional.

I just read your other comment saying that Morrissey betrayed the trust that vulnerable people placed in him. I can only assume the vulnerable person you talk or is yourself.

Will you never get over the feeling that your idol apparently betrayed you or will you continue plagueing this site with your toxic presence?

I’m sadly assuming the latter.

I am not writing to you or to Morrissey but to the journalists who will review the new album and factor in the response of his 'fans'. Even staunch supporters are reeling at tge absolute banalities showcased in these four new lyrics. 😳

Ha! You get more & more ridiculous. Do you seriously think that all journalists are rushing here to check your opinion before they write their reviews of Morrissey’s latest songs?

Dang. Most of what I read on ‘People Are…’ is that it’s trash. While I admit it’s not the greatest, I do enjoy it (I don’t think it was ever released in studio was it, not including the Janice Long session).

I also like ‘Action….’ I would have like to have a studio cut….but it was a grave mistake to play it on Letterman. If you weren’t a Morrissey fan or did’t know him from Adam, you would have been clipping your nails for 3 and half minutes.
No problem if u like PATSE. I like plenty of Morrissey songs some despise here. I don't mind AIMMN but I rarely listen to it, if at all.

I'm generally pleased with the new songs on the setlist - my only slight dissapointment is that I could do with a few more from 'I A Not a Dog on a Chain'. Thanks to COVID he barely toured in support of that album at all.
Yeah I love that album and would loved to have seen a Dog tour.

I agree. Personally, I’m a big fan of People Are…. & Action Is…. I also really liked The Kid’s a Looker, & my favourite from that batch of songs was Scandinavia.

I really wish they’d been released on vinyl as a four track E.P.

Incorrect. I'm fascinated by the delusionality of 'fans', like you, who still think Morrissey is relevant.
Define "relevant".

In any case, I'm here because I love his songs and find his gigs very entertaining. Whether other people find him relevant makes no difference to me. He's still there whenever I want to listen to him. He still tours. That's all I need.

There are umpteen artists I can think of whose music I hate and whose fandoms baffle me. But I don't spend a moment of my time frequenting their fansites. Life's too short, frankly. Live and let live.

H E L L L O W to all @ the online hateful crèche !!!!!!!!

Well, well, well !!!
So what does the current bidding for this latest horse muck material stand at the present before the gavel goes down to the sound of yet another dropped rotten cabbage.

Bonfire of teenagers???????? What an absolute low that is.
But you must remember that this is how Steve works. You see It’s the only model he knows. When he wrote the lyrics to Meat is Murder he basically stumbled on the art of writing “The Gimmick Song” A song that will generate Steve the dirt cheap good/bad controversy/publicity that he craves to keep him in the public eye.
The National Front Disco was a gimmick song, Margaret on the Guillotine……..
Bullfighter was actually just a Meat is Murder part 2 trolling animals, it failed miserably on all accounts to give him the financial return the he had hoped to deposit in the Solo Swiss bank account.

Can you imagine how the parents of the lost ones will feel hearing this ???
It’s not really helpful to anyone is it ? (Apart from him)
What an absolute arsehole.
Subject to one side it’s not even of any quality. Piss poorly written/sung. It’s pure manure, who the hell in the record industry would invest in that ??? I’ve heard better bands in The Rose and Crown.

Good luck with the UK tour Steve (and try not to throw the protesters out when they hold the banners up LOL )

Spoiler alert Stevo. Ive heard on the grapevine that Dave Haslam is planning a flash mob Choir to sing “ Don’t Look Back In Anger” at all UK performances.

Hope everyone is well.
Yours In debunking.
TTFN

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

H E L L L O W to all @ the online hateful crèche !!!!!!!!

Well, well, well !!!
So what does the current bidding for this latest horse muck material stand at the present before the gavel goes down to the sound of yet another dropped rotten cabbage.

Bonfire of teenagers???????? What an absolute low that is.
But you must remember that this is how Steve works. You see It’s the only model he knows. When he wrote the lyrics to Meat is Murder he basically stumbled on the art of writing “The Gimmick Song” A song that will generate Steve the dirt cheap good/bad controversy/publicity that he craves to keep him in the public eye.
The National Front Disco was a gimmick song, Margaret on the Guillotine……..
Bullfighter was actually just a Meat is Murder part 2 trolling animals, it failed miserably on all accounts to give him the financial return the he had hoped to deposit in the Solo Swiss bank account.

Can you imagine how the parents of the lost ones will feel hearing this ???
It’s not really helpful to anyone is it ? (Apart from him)
What an absolute arsehole.
Subject to one side it’s not even of any quality. Piss poorly written/sung. It’s pure manure, who the hell in the record industry would invest in that ??? I’ve heard better bands in The Rose and Crown.

Good luck with the UK tour Steve (and try not to throw the protesters out when they hold the banners up LOL )

Spoiler alert Stevo. Ive heard on the grapevine that Dave Haslam is planning a flash mob Choir to sing “ Don’t Look Back In Anger” at all UK performances.

Hope everyone is well.
Yours In debunking.
TTFN

Benny 🇬🇧🔪
Put the Stella down, son. Time for bed.

Back
Top Bottom