Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 2, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud (last played 2013) / I Am Veronica / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Rebels Without Applause / Never Had No One Ever / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / My Hurling Days Are Done / I Live In Oblivion / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist courtesy of FWD & setlist.fm

• Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
The pre-show videos are always interesting! Does someone know who the guy is that sang the Nottingham/Robin Hood song?
Thanks for a great show, Morrissey!

It feels good to think he's watching over me.
Can we for once keep this thread about the concert. Please keep your unrelated comments for another, less read and unavailable thread.
I say this in the most polite way I can, but Morrissey is playing/has played a concert, I don’t want to have sift through your senseless, unrelated comments. And I’m not in the mood to block anyone. I just want to read about the concert. Thank you.

Bonfire is just so wrong.... 😞😞

he says this is our 9/11
And nobody will talk about it in
England.....

Err.... excuse me Morrissey.....

There was a concert with a bunch of
People singing.....
where the f*** were you when they
We’re all on stage....

Obviously, Morrissey’s impact on my life and the culture that became me will never be able to be adequately expressed in words….but I really disagree with a lot of the comments he makes, e.g. ‘we are all sl****…..’….Morrissey, are you really that blind? Or do you just say these things for effect?

You stay in 5 star hotels, eat the finest vegan/vegetarian food prepared, fly first class….and deservedly so….you have earned it by working hard and cultivating your God-given talent to change peoples lives.

But enough with the stupid comments. I am not a sl***, you are not a sl***, and the history of slavery is a grotesque part of the development of the modern world.

I work for a living. I go to work, and work hard. And they, in return give me a paycheck. You perform concerts, and in return receive a lot more monies that most of us.

Just stop, Morrissey…please. Just sing your beautiful voice, and write your timeless lyrics.

Just stop.

Travel safe all that went to the show….

Great show. Mesmerizing and uplifting. From the clips that I saw/heard.

Thank you, FWD and the others that spent effort and time to bring us ‘as it’s happening’ information regarding the concert so that we could partake in wherever we are in the world.

Obviously, Morrissey’s impact on my life and the culture that became me will never be able to be adequately expressed in words….but I really disagree with a lot of the comments he makes, e.g. ‘we are all sl****…..’….Morrissey, are you really that blind? Or do you just say these things for effect?

You stay in 5 star hotels, eat the finest vegan/vegetarian food prepared, fly first class….and deservedly so….you have earned it by working hard and cultivating your God-given talent to change peoples lives.

But enough with the stupid comments. I am not a sl***, you are not a sl***, and the history of slavery is a grotesque part of the development of the modern world.

I work for a living. I go to work, and work hard. And they, in return give me a paycheck. You perform concerts, and in return receive a lot more monies that most of us.

Just stop, Morrissey…please. Just sing your beautiful voice, and write your timeless lyrics.

Just stop.

Travel safe all that went to the show….

You're absolutely correct. What a witless thing for a rich, privileged rock star to say.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud (last played 2013) / I Am Veronica / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Rebels Without Applause / Never Had No One Ever / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / My Hurling Days Are Done / I Live In Oblivion / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist courtesy of FWD & setlist.fm
Another missed opportunity and false advertising to lure fans into thinking you would perform a setlist you're capable of putting on. You could easily fill the arena simply by embracing early work, i.e, Smiths and tracks from earlier solo albums.

Bonfire is just so wrong.... 😞😞

he says this is our 9/11
And nobody will talk about it in
England.....

Err.... excuse me Morrissey.....

There was a concert with a bunch of
People singing.....
where the f*** were you when they
We’re all on stage....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom