Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 2, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud (last played 2013) / I Am Veronica / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Rebels Without Applause / Never Had No One Ever / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / My Hurling Days Are Done / I Live In Oblivion / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist courtesy of FWD & setlist.fm

• Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
Morrissey reads threads here [CONFIRMED]
😂
Our Frank
Billy Budd
Knockabout World
Black Cloud ⬅️ !!!
I Am Veronica

(Pinch of salt until confirmed by eye)
Obvious... l... it is his site... Whatever it is, anything that names it, like what he just posted on Instagram, in a horrible narco series a guy names him, I hate Netflix series. and even more of narcos, they are so decadent,

I Live In Oblivion
Half A Person
Bonfire Of Teenagers

First Of The Gang To Die
Irish Blood, English Heart
Jack The Ripper
// How Soon Is Now
~fin~
Large struggle over thrown shirt.

Another show not close to being sold out. Many, many empty rows. Tickets below face value could be had before showtime.

I guess he sings first of the gang, because he is in Las Vegas, Moz has thousands of better songs than that to sing

Message to Alain: dear Alain, tell Moz, convince him, force him, ha ha, sing Quarry VAI Ringledears!!!!! and do not repeat some themes so much, please.Porfis !!!!:pray:

Enters.
Dark suit.
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow. They'll learn much more than I'll ever know.
And I think to myself....

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

LOL

why was it confirmed M reads this site?
(I mean i heard he did , which horrified me, people can be, well people)
Screenshot_20220703-063101~3.png

Denotes humour.
Black Cloud was discussed in another thread recently and slated.
It then gets performed tonight.
Hence the comment.
Regards,
FWD.

Shirt:
Darling I hug Morrissey

(initial link deleted)
291188492_549226220176199_6253121704737490245_n.jpg
291435588_140682391917549_6586819435327243437_n.jpg
291339566_169926438849850_7139151538806890965_n.jpg
291182229_394779709140217_3829607383872011343_n.jpg

Last edited:
Someone can tell me it says MoZ's yellow T-shirt. ? I don't see the lyrics well

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud (last played 2013) / I Am Veronica / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Rebels Without Applause / Never Had No One Ever / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / My Hurling Days Are Done / I Live In Oblivion / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist courtesy of FWD & setlist.fm
Brilliant show - nothing else to say.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom