Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 2, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud (last played 2013) / I Am Veronica / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Rebels Without Applause / Never Had No One Ever / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / My Hurling Days Are Done / I Live In Oblivion / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist courtesy of FWD & setlist.fm

• Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220703-025609~2.png
Screenshot_20220703-030918~2.png
Screenshot_20220703-030828~2.png

FB_IMG_1656813891788.jpg
FB_IMG_1656813894900.jpg
FB_IMG_1656816391976.jpg

Screenshot_20220703-043831~2.png

Enters.
Dark suit.
I hear babies cry, I watch them grow. They'll learn much more than I'll ever know.
And I think to myself....

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful

Realmente debería enviar una cesta. esto es realmente inaceptable. Yo estaría devastado después de un espectáculo. Tienes que mantener la cesta de la merienda repleta, Steve. cielos
jj aaaa jaaaHa ja there is a wine behind!!!!

Information is very dry currently...
Our Frank appears to have been played again.

Morrissey reads threads here [CONFIRMED]
😂
Our Frank
Billy Budd
Knockabout World
Black Cloud ⬅️ !!!
I Am Veronica

(Pinch of salt until confirmed by eye)

Everyday Is Like Sunday
Rebels Without Applause
Never Had No One Ever

Black Cloud, one of the worst songs of his repertoire ? It was a pregant pose in his sets from 2009 to 2011.

Disappointed
Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings
My Hurling Days Are Done

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom