Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 2, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Black Cloud (last played 2013) / I Am Veronica / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Rebels Without Applause / Never Had No One Ever / Disappointed / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / My Hurling Days Are Done / I Live In Oblivion / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now

Setlist courtesy of FWD & setlist.fm

• Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
It’s not half empty … or at least it doesn’t seem that way when the show starts
There’s a few on here who are obsessed with ticket sales, but they personally don’t attend. Yes the sales are not great but what does it matter as long as those in attendance had a good time. Bonkers some on here.

It’s not half empty … or at least it doesn’t seem that way when the show starts
some people like to over exaggerate,especially on here.

I think he looks great and it is a blessing he still tours. Anyone know the preshow vids?

His descent into oblivion fascinates me so I will continue to enjoy observing his downfall.
Oblivion? Hence why a smiths LP just sold for £5,300 - .. (“I win” , as you say)

Truly, a casual American fan would only know 2 or 3 of those songs. Where is There Is a Light or This Charming Man or Suedehead or International Playboys? All those got airplay in the States. It's obvious his hardcore fans no longer can fill a small theater.
The Los Angeles hard-core fans monitor the prior setlist and know he doesn't deviate drastically from show to show, thus why it isn't worth it to fork out the cash just to see songs we already seen performed countless times. Suggestion, why not close with the following five songs instead; Ignore me, Speedway, Just haven't earned, Heart is full, Encore: There is light....bring the house down!

I think he looks great and it is a blessing he still tours. Anyone know the preshow vids?
Other videos I remember being played:

Ramones - "Loudmouth" (Arturo Vega's loft rehearsal)

War - "Why Can't We Be Friends?"

Delfonics - "Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)?" (Soul Train performance)

Have you heard of the human condition?
Admittedly, I have not.

I am never afraid to admit that I am wrong, or misinformed.

I also enjoy almost more than anything to learn. So I will do some looking up of what you have referenced. I'm not sure if 'human condition' is an individual entity or just something that you have referred to.

I actually enjoy your @NealCassidy posts, but I have a feeling behind your usually never more than 6 word posts there is some interesting thoughts and opinions. I say that with respect.

Be well....

Morrisey is right! we are slave to money an d then died. A quote from the verve's song ) then. If you care for more info to go on the history channel. Look for the anunaki. Gods how created the human race as their slaves to Dig for gold for them. Yes an yes. We are slaves. ! I can say more but am afraid your human brain cannot comprehend. ! Be happy. !!😄
Let me figure out what the h*** you just tried to say, then my human brain will pursue.

There are way more things in life to be afraid of then something someone you don't know said.

:neutral:

There’s a few on here who are obsessed with ticket sales, but they personally don’t attend. Yes the sales are not great but what does it matter as long as those in attendance had a good time. Bonkers some on here.
It matters a lot to Morrissey, that's the point. It also should matter to all the head-in-the-sand types on here who still insist Morrissey's career hasn't basically gone down the drain since he turned into a far-right idiot. But those types don't 'do' reality, hence the need to *repeatedly* reference his (low) tickes sales.

Those lyrics to 'Bonfire' could have been written by Laurence Fox. Crass doesn't even begin to describe it. It's offensively ignorant.

It looks like an amazing show!
(I hate what he did to his hair though... and sadly that's exactly how my own hair looks like since I was born... which is some sort of curse that I do not wish to anyone).
I hope he will get rid of the horrible yellow soon.... other than that... WOW!!!!
I love the entrance video!!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom