Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 1, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank (last played '91) / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Disappointed / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers (live debut) / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Rebels Without Applause (live debut) / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings (live debut) / My Hurling Days Are Done (live debut) / I Live In Oblivion (live debut) / That's How People Grow Up / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of FWD - with thanks to moz_angeles213 & setlist.fm

• Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
And so it begins. Dear God please help Morrissey on this leg of the tour. Even though he hasn’t kicked Tobias out yet, I’ll make the best of seeing him for three nights. If you can hear me please replace him with Boz.

Whatever happened, at least Alain is moving forward and ready to rock.

Apocalypse Now triggering Twitter.
Same scene, not covered:

Apocalypse-Now-178.jpg

(Backdrop star - Martin Sheen).

^ lol, “this post may contain potentially sensitive content”… what’s sensitive about that image?

Anyway, my predictions for new live songs in some other thread yesterday were My Funeral and I Live In Oblivion. Let’s go!

What will Moz wear tonight?? We have been zafando of the wide pants of ugly jeans, hopefully it will be presented with those of the style of the last shows!!!!!! 🥰

What will Moz wear tonight?? We have been zafando of the wide pants of ugly jeans, hopefully it will be presented with those of the style of the last shows!!!!!! 🥰

I really don’t know why he likes those wide pants. They aren’t appealing at all.

Eager to see my Moz The best singer on the planet the most personal the most emotional the one that reaches me the most!!! Dale Morrissey 🥰 😍 💪🎤🎼🥰

When does he go on?

It says 8:30pm on the tickets.
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom