Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (July 1, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank (last played '91) / Billy Budd / Knockabout World / Disappointed / I Am Veronica / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers (live debut) / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Rebels Without Applause (live debut) / Never Had No One Ever / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings (live debut) / My Hurling Days Are Done (live debut) / I Live In Oblivion (live debut) / That's How People Grow Up / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist courtesy of FWD - with thanks to moz_angeles213 & setlist.fm

• Image posted by Famous when dead:

full

Last edited:
Believed to be next:
Knockabout World
Disappointed
I Am Veronica
Half A Person

Pre-show video/s:

Pickettywitch: Baby I Won't Let You Down
Lypsinka - glamour fit

I'm here beside you, remember me, girl
I'm the one who was yours alone
I've still got that loving feeling
So come to me and you will see

Baby, I won't let you down
When you call, I'll be 'round
Any time you need me, please believe me
Baby, I won't let you down

A new day is chasing the darkness away
And the sun keeps on peeping through
Look and you'll see it shining
Shining on me and you

:)

Bonfire Of Teenagers
Introduced as England's 9/11
Don't look back in anger - I can assure you I will look back in anger 'til the day I die...
Slow ballad.
"Vaporised"
"Go easy on the killer"
Strong vocals

Piano intro/solo...
Every Day Is Like Sunday

Bonfire Of Teenagers
Introduced as England's 9/11
Don't look back in anger - I can assure you I will look back in anger 'til the day I die...
Slow ballad.
"Vaporised"
"Go easy on the killer"
Strong vocals
I think the studio version will be powerful
It gave me “Israel” vibes

Omg. Our Frank is brought back from the dead. Thank you Alain! I’m no so excited and shaken to tears staring at my big screen tv while this was being airplayed. Please keep telling Moz what we want to hear. Not Tobias, as he suggests probably Spent the Day In Bed and other such crap. We love you Alain! F Tobias!

Impeccable black suit,. Moz you are so beautiful!!. Is Moz dressed all in black? I love it

Bonfire Of Teenagers:

What new theme besides Veronica canto Moz
????

New song - has a Shankly vibe.
Rebels Without Applause

Rebels Without Applause:

Never Had No One Ever

New song - rocky - NY Dolls almost!?
Sure Enough The Telephone Rings
Tell the little kids..

Oh, my God!!! that good song Bonfire :p iel de gallina !!! as my super special singer sings and I still don't know what the lyrics say. Moz is great I love you!!! Moz thanks thanks thank you :flowers: ♥️ :flowers:🥰🥰

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom