Las Vegas June 9th 2007 'The Pearl'

Hello drifter, this is absolutely fantastic. Thank you very very much, I keep downloading them from youtube one by one. Did you skip "Disappointed" or don't you have it? Of course youtube reduces the quality of the videos, I wonder how the master is, would you consider putting it to smithstorrents.co.uk after you are finished with youtube? Thanks again, keep on this great work. Cheers

thanks viva, i slipped in disapointed, that was a oops on me...i just mastered youtube, and dont have a clue about smithtorrents. the video and sound came out great. i hate you cant see the quality but ive been sitting on this concert and felt i had to get it out there. Thanks for the comment, hoping everyones enjoying

Until I watched your videos I wasn't so sad about missing the whole US leg but now I'm deeply sorry, the venue looks great, crowds reaction to new songs is very powerful. Wish he would continue touring and came to Europe again. Anyway, all your hard work is highly appreciated here drifter, thanks, for this one and for all of your contributions. I'm almost done with sorting my Smiths/Morrissey bootlegs, I'm thinking of starting to upload the ones you are missing in your blog. My dream is to have all available boots ready to be downloaded for everyone, the best way seems to strenghten your blog. Back to the issue, I've downloaded dozens of shows from smithstorrents.co.uk and I believe it's the best site to share huge files (video DVDs mostly), it's very simple to share a file there, if you want you can check it out. Or I guess SNS22 is downloading torrents from there, he could easily seed the file (I don't want to sound like I'm pushing you to share the master but in fact I'm pushing you :) That's how I become only when it comes to Mozzer related issues :) Cheers

drifter,

Thank u so much. I was at this very show. This Vegas show ranks in my top 10 Moz shows & I've seen him live well over 50 times. This gig could not have been more perfect. Everyone who didn't make this one truly missed out. Thanks 4 taking the time drifter. :)

fortbethel, I was there. I was just behind the far house right lighting, one body off the rail. My only regret is that I was too drunk and really wasn't all there. And, the lights during HSIN gave me a migraine so I all but missed the last few songs. I could barely see him at all, not being tall, but less so after the spots started floating behind my eyes. Remember when the guy gave him the Mexican flag shirt? And the guy who kept throwing up condoms? I was right behind that.

Did you get to see Mark (?) the lookalike? I got a photo with him, but I can't share it here because I might get recognized.

Drifter, you are a large star. This is a wonderpost if ever there was. Many many thanks and more.

Drifter.........just for this, on your deathbed you'll receive total consciousness........thanks for this and ALL of your postings!

Back
Top Bottom