Las Vegas filmed!!

Ms Valerie Gina

This eas a good show! Gteat voice!!

filmed from inside the barrier!

Soon to dvd?

I'll see if hubby can find out anything

:) goodnight everyone!

Single camera or multiple? DVD production would likely include crane cameras and camera on stage. Perhaps just for a video of one song??

God, let's hope it's not another montage like "That's How People Grow Up." I suppose it bodes well that they were filming "I Know It's Over" - if they were just filming one song, why would it be an old Smiths' number I wonder?

God, let's hope it's not another montage like "That's How People Grow Up." I suppose it bodes well that they were filming "I Know It's Over" - if they were just filming one song, why would it be an old Smiths' number I wonder?

It is the first single off his new album that consists solely of Smiths covers by his current band...

Um excuse me?

Iona is referring to the lovely new "let your peers determine your validity" feature that the forum now boasts; hover your cursor over the little jewel-looking thing beneath your username and you will see the status that the bulk of the forum has seen fit to saddle you with.

"On a distinguished road" means you either never say anything interesting, or that you are interminably nice. Or both.

"Unknown quantity" means that at least one member has their panties all in a bunch over something you've said, and has "boo'd" a post of yours.

Not sure what the other ones are.

Single camera or multiple? DVD production would likely include crane cameras and camera on stage. Perhaps just for a video of one song??

It may just be the Cosmopolitan filming that. I believe every concert is played on the big screen on the strip for anyone to see.

This was a quote when Coldplay played here referring the sold out show. "The rest of us will have to settle for watching the concert on the massive screen outside of the resort"

Back
Top Bottom