Morrissey Central "Las Vegan Vegas." & "David Robert Steven Patrick" (April 8, 2021)

Las Vegan Vegas.

Untitled_fxo7lb-min.png

DAVID ROBERT STEVEN PATRICK

FWD.

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
But if you're looking for fast Moz
If that's Moz in your eyes
It's more than enough
Had some bad Moz
Some fast Moz, is all that I've got on my mind

GM Fast Love.jpg

;)

born to mourn and yawn

I was just about to say how much I like the Revolver Doll's video. It's so imaginative and even tellin a little story. It was a bit difficult to see what David is doing to Moz in the scene with the bicycle upside down, relatively at the beginning, but it seems that he is carrying both, Moz and bike, away on his UFO. Neat!

AztecCamera

I reckon they made California Son a cholo, ha ha ha. I reckon we always wondered if he was in a gang while growing up in the San Fernando Valley and what would of happened if he didn't become an All-American basketball star at Hollywood High mate c*** tit twat colour New Yorkshire pudding fek'll inn nn n n nn n n nnnn n it.

Fark Arse!

AztecCamera

No update on Paris and Israel ??
Prick
I reckon Go Home!!! you jealous foreign delusional stalker prick. I reckon you can always write a delusional fantasy stalker gig review pretending you were at the Vegas Permanent Residency from your shithole in Weeds, Brittin c*** tit twat fek'll New Yorkshire puddin' chipper curry inn nnn nnn n n n nn n n it.

Verso

I reckon Go Home!!! you jealous foreign delusional stalker prick. I reckon you can always write a delusional fantasy stalker gig review pretending you were at the Vegas Permanent Residency from your shithole in Weeds, Brittin c*** tit twat fek'll New Yorkshire puddin' chipper curry inn nnn nnn n n n nn n n it.
Is there a single person on this forum who has ever found your shtick amusing?

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
Morrissey should also play a concert in Death Valley, a mere 2 hour drive from Vegas. He could watch his fans falling off rocks and blowing on chocolate bars (as they melt).

Screen+Shot+2013-11-03+at+17.27.25.png

Gregor Samsa

I straighten up, and my position is one of hope.
Is there a single person on this forum who has ever found your shtick amusing?
I can answer that: no. Mental illness is no laughing matter.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom