Lady GaGa: an apostle of the Morrissey - calls him my buddy

Are you trying to make fun of me or of that guy making that site? No matter what, be careful that your judgement on other people might not end up being hurtful, just because they have interests or opinions which you do not share.

As I have pointed out before, I do not blindly believe what that website (or any other alternative website) presents, just like I do not blindly believe what the mass media tells me. I just find it important to also try to see things from different views. I have researched this topic (illuminati, NWO, mind control, politics and the media, blah blah) for a long time, out of pure interest. Under these circumstances, also to me a lot of the stuff that website shows, seems scraped up out of nothing. But that doesn't mean that I immediately refuse it or make fun of it.

To me it's very clear that there's stuff going on in this world without us (the "normal" people) knowing about it. If that has any connection to popstars' videos etc., I do not know, I simply keep my mind open. If you do or don't, it has absolutely no meaning to me.

In case you think that your post might ruin Morrissey and his art for me (and yes, I can see the ironic nature of your post), then I can only say that it's not like that. I still decide what I like and what not.
But what you wrote about Mozzer's work was really creative, I was entertained reading it. :thumb:

And I don't hate Lady Gaga (in fact I really like her voice), just to point that out, I don't even know her. Just like I don't know you and you don't know me. I'm not being hostile to anyone here. :)

Hello Anker Ignis Fatuus Von K -

Please excuse my late reply - I'm only on this site for minutes at a time, and I occasionally lose the thread.

I am most certainly not making fun of you - I am poking fun at the author this article. I feel confident that my judgement will not do him any harm; if the author is going to accuse someone of being a CIA mind-control operative, or a shill for some sort of shadowy version of the Masonic Brotherhood, then he'd better be ready for some blowback.

You have taken my post very personally, and I'm not sure why; I didn't accuse you of anything. Unlike quite a few people here, I'm not looking for a fight. A good conversation, yes, but hurt feelings - never.

I do take some offense at the assertion that I would try to ruin Morrissey for you or anyone. It should be obvious by now that I ADORE Morrissey - I try to fit him into pop cultural conversations any chance I get. I'm a one-woman Morrissey PR machine. :thumb:

Besides, there's nothing wrong with being a Mason - some of my best friends are Masons. I've been a dealer in Fraternal memorabilia for many, many years. A very dear friend of mine is the Master of an Esoteric Lodge. I take great offense at all the childish misinformation and paranoid gobbledygook that floats around on the web concerning this subject - it's a waste of everyone's time. Having some knowledge of the subject, I feel it is my right to pass judgement on some of the more outrageous theories floating around out there. For goodness sakes, since when did a pile of Hello Kitty dolls signify allegiance to a subversive cult? That's totally hilarious. :lbf:

Enjoy Morrissey, enjoy Lady GaGa, and take all this nonsense with several grains of salt. I always do. :)

Thing is...her songs are distinctly average which is why she has to resort to this whole theatrical image.

I've disliked her, then thought she was OK, then changed my mind again. She's certainly not making groundbreaking music.

It's depressing that women have to resort to dressing up to be noticed within the music industry. Give me Patti Smith and her tatty jeans any day :love:

Thing is...her songs are distinctly average which is why she has to resort to this whole theatrical image.

I've disliked her, then thought she was OK, then changed my mind again. She's certainly not making groundbreaking music.

It's depressing that women have to resort to dressing up to be noticed within the music industry. Give me Patti Smith and her tatty jeans any day :love:

Distinctly average? That's an accomplishment in itself. I love Patti Smith also. Lady GaGa is no groundbreaking in technicality and neither is Morrissey. But both are groundbreaking in presentation. Morrissey is the "morose" (I use that very loosely) pop singer with his quirky references and usually diverse and sometimes controversial lyrical content. He is original in that sense. Lady GaGa is unique in how she presents her music and she is frankly the amphetamine jolt that the popular music needed.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with being a Mason - some of my best friends are Masons. I've been a dealer in Fraternal memorabilia for many, many years. A very dear friend of mine is the Master of an Esoteric Lodge. I take great offense at all the childish misinformation and paranoid gobbledygook that floats around on the web concerning this subject - it's a waste of everyone's time. Having some knowledge of the subject, I feel it is my right to pass judgement on some of the more outrageous theories floating around out there. For goodness sakes, since when did a pile of Hello Kitty dolls signify allegiance to a subversive cult? That's totally hilarious. :lbf:

My grandad was a Mason. He was also a devout Christian (lay preacher and deacon) so I find it really astonishing what people will believe that Masons get up to. I've seen people claim they're secret satinists! I think my grandad would've been genuinely hurt to read things like that (I find things like that from time to time in Fortean Times although most of the time they eschew the more far-out intepretations of Freemasonry).

Talking of Fortean Times, they had an interesting article recently which collected together all the "pop music is brainwashing people/Lady Gaga's album sleeve makes her look like Aleister Crowley"-type gubbins. It was very interesting, but I think, ultimately, they were pointing out that these interpretations are a touch paranoid (coming as a lot of them do from the David Icke forums). Although the photo of Simon Cowell on a jet-ski with Masonic compass decal on it was rather amusing.

As for Lady Gaga, like a couple of other people have already noted, I find her music stunningly average compared to the wackiness of her wardrobe. I saw her interview on Jonathan Ross a while ago and found her really rather annoying. "Look at me, aren't I wacky." Well done, have a lollipop. No - don't pose with it in that wacky manner! Please! Oh damn...

My grandad was a Mason. He was also a devout Christian (lay preacher and deacon) so I find it really astonishing what people will believe that Masons get up to. I've seen people claim they're secret satinists! I think my grandad would've been genuinely hurt to read things like that (I find things like that from time to time in Fortean Times although most of the time they eschew the more far-out intepretations of Freemasonry).

If Freemasonry didn't exist, Hollywood would have had to invent it. The Masons are such a great blank slate on which to project every fear/prejudice/obsession that you can come up with.

The truth is so much more inspiring and at the same time so much more prosaic than many people imagine (at least from what I've managed to figure out, but I'm on the outside looking in...).

As for Lady Gaga, like a couple of other people have already noted, I find her music stunningly average compared to the wackiness of her wardrobe. I saw her interview on Jonathan Ross a while ago and found her really rather annoying. "Look at me, aren't I wacky." Well done, have a lollipop. No - don't pose with it in that wacky manner! Please! Oh damn...

I'm willing to cut her some slack; she's an art student who has the right idea: combine great personal style with pop music and you can be truly inspirational. It's just too bad that her fashion sense is so much more ambitious than her music.

She seems to be aiming at a Bowie or Klaus Nomi effect, but the former is a genius, and the latter was unique. She could either mature into a truly interesting artist or just be another flash-in-the-pan. Either way, at least she's doing her own thing. :)

Everyone loves to think there's a secret cult out there. The posts people make on here moaning about the moderators are done in almost the same way. "Who are they? Why are they changing this/that/the other? Who gives them these powers over us?"

Although I don't think the forum moderators on here wear bishop's mitres or bejewelled aprons! :lbf:

As for Lady Gaga... that song where she goes "OOOHHH LLLAAAA LAAAA LAAAAA", she sounds uncannily like the aliens in War of the Worlds. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!

The Masons are interesting, it's true, but whereas conspiracy nuts look to them as proof of a massive network controlled by invisible puppetmasters, anti-conspiracy nuts think that all you have to do to disprove massive networks of invisible puppetmasters is to prove the Masons are just a quirky social club. Not so.

Here's a fact: there are a tiny number of small, rich, powerful men who control the overwhelming majority of the world's wealth and resources, and these men typically associate only with themselves. A club's a club, funny little insignias or not.

The Masons are interesting, it's true, but whereas conspiracy nuts look to them as proof of a massive network controlled by invisible puppetmasters, anti-conspiracy nuts think that all you have to do to disprove massive networks of invisible puppetmasters is to prove the Masons are just a quirky social club. Not so.

Here's a fact: there are a tiny number of small, rich, powerful men who control the overwhelming majority of the world's wealth and resources, and these men typically associate only with themselves. A club's a club, funny little insignias or not.

How small are they?

Maybe some of them do but I think a lot of them don't. My grandad lived in a tiny bungalow in Essex - he hardly had control of most of the world's wealth and resources.

Short men are evil. Their tiny little carnie hands...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NvgLkuEtkA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1NvgLkuEtkA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hello Anker Ignis Fatuus Von K -

Please excuse my late reply - I'm only on this site for minutes at a time, and I occasionally lose the thread.

I am most certainly not making fun of you - I am poking fun at the author this article. I feel confident that my judgement will not do him any harm; if the author is going to accuse someone of being a CIA mind-control operative, or a shill for some sort of shadowy version of the Masonic Brotherhood, then he'd better be ready for some blowback.

You have taken my post very personally, and I'm not sure why; I didn't accuse you of anything. Unlike quite a few people here, I'm not looking for a fight. A good conversation, yes, but hurt feelings - never.

I do take some offense at the assertion that I would try to ruin Morrissey for you or anyone. It should be obvious by now that I ADORE Morrissey - I try to fit him into pop cultural conversations any chance I get. I'm a one-woman Morrissey PR machine. :thumb:

Enjoy Morrissey, enjoy Lady GaGa, and take all this nonsense with several grains of salt. I always do. :)

Sorry that I hadn't responded earlier, I simply forgot. :o

I know that a lot of misconception about freemasonry is around. "Masonic" is a term that often is misused when actually something else (yet often related) is meant. I'm well aware that the "average" freemason doesn't have anything to do with the stuff previously discussed on this thread. So with my interest in this subject, I surely don't mean to judge your friends who are masons, I don't judge people anyhow.

Oh, and I didn't mean to assert that you wanted to ruin Morrissey for me, sorry if it sounded like that. I was just pointing out, that when you read all that stuff into Morrissey's art in that earlier post you made, that I'm not crazy enough to take it seriously and let it have any effect on my admiration for Mozzer. So it was just about me, not you. :)

Edit: I think it's great that this is my 666th post, so I guess it might be me who's "satanic" right now. :p

Last edited:
They don't worship Satan! FFS!

Besides which, at one of these sinister dinners, known as a Masonic Ladies' Night, I was conceived. So presumably I'm the bringer of doom or the second coming or... or... just some provincial undertaker's daughter.

(I was conceived in a hotel room afterwards, not on an altar under an inverted pentagram).

They don't worship Satan! FFS!

Besides which, at one of these sinister dinners, known as a Masonic Ladies' Night, I was conceived. So presumably I'm the bringer of doom or the second coming or... or... just some provincial undertaker's daughter.

(I was conceived in a hotel room afterwards, not on an altar under an inverted pentagram).

In the eyes of the Roman Catholic Church the Masons are absolutely Satanic - they are the bringers of light, after all.

Very sad.

Tags
gaga=hbic godga wins id do him ;)
Back
Top Bottom