Lady Gaga- Alejandro video premiere

Happy Maudlin

Corinthian and Caricature
Post your thoughts on the video here.
[youtube]niqrrmev4mA&playnext_from=TL&videos=sKZsuXRmMEU&feature=sub[/youtube]

Good - overly long, but some strong imagery. Wonder how it'll go down on music channels but the gay clubs will love it.

The Jo Lumley/Purdey look is my fave. As is the mega-bitch-popstar look towards the end.

Hope that Dance In The Dark is next, with a really stylish but concise and punchy video. There is never a need for the video to last longer than the song.

Hope that Dance In The Dark is next, with a really stylish but concise and punchy video. There is never a need for the video to last longer than the song.
Good point. I think that tempers with the integrity of the song. I personally love the look of the video and I like the Catholic imagery in it. The teasers threatened to look like the 'Vogue' video and critics would decry Lady Gaga for plagiarizing.But its original in its own right.

Post your thoughts on the video here.

my thoughts:
the musical equivalent of a superbowl commercial dances around in period panties with a troop of sexy Moe Howards in left over sets from Pan's Labyrinth to bland, yet somehow universally praised club music that you can't really dance to :guitar:

f***frankie says "music that you can't really dance to"
sad but true. this unlike other gaga "hit" singles just does not live up to the expectations of non-avid gaga fans. when i first head the song i thought it was just another pop song (shakira, nelly fertardo etc.) lets hope she does not cover depeche modes people are people but instead goes for a remade question of lust. ;)

my thoughts:
the musical equivalent of a superbowl commercial dances around in period panties with a troop of sexy Moe Howards in left over sets from Pan's Labyrinth to bland, yet somehow universally praised club music that you can't really dance to :guitar:

An oddly apt description. Bloody good, man.

Back
Top Bottom